too little

Dan woke up with a wet diaper and an empty stomach. Needless to say, he was grumpy, and to make matters worse, he couldn't find his green pacifier that he wanted ever so badly in the moment.

Phil noticed the boy stirring in bed and walked to him, placing a hand on his forehead.

"Hey there, sleepyhead. You hungry?"

Dan nodded. He was too little for words.

"Alright then baby, let's change your nappy first, okay?"

Dan didn't respond. He was too little to respond.

Phil pulled the covers aside, brought over a small waterproof changing mat, and slid it under his little's bum. He undid the buttons on Dan's onesie, and pushed it up, exposing his belly button. Phil placed a kiss on Dan's tummy, and got to work.

Dan had an unbelievably soggy diaper, of course; he had alcohol the night before. Being drunk led to Dan needing a wee, needing a wee led to an accident, and an accident led to a very grumpy little Dan out of the blue. Phil had diapered him and put him straight to bed, which, despite Dan's protests, was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Dan didn't know any better, he was too little to know any better.

Phil untaped the wet nappy, and slid it down and out of Dan's legs.

Phil retrieved a box of wipes, and cleaned his little boy from front to back. He made sure to put some cream on red areas of skin. The application, during which Dan had a fit, was hard. It was painful for poor Danny, because the red skin was itchy and hot; he had diaper rash.

But did Daddy understand that? Nope. At least that's what Dan thought. Dan was too little to know Phil was only doing his best to help.

After the cream was applied with much dedication and patience on Phil's end, he gently swiped a new diaper, and slid it under Dan's bottom. He then swiftly applied baby powder in between Dan's legs, beginning at the very bottom of his abdomen and ending just above his bum.

Dan giggled; he loved the way the baby powder smelled and made him feel just like a little baby. After all, he was too little to feel like anything else.

Phil taped the new diaper up, and patted Dan's cute little tummy, before buttoning the little's onesie.

Dan stuck his thumb in his mouth.

It was cute, but Phil knew better.

"Let's get your paci, hm? Thumbs aren't for sucking on." Phil cooed.

"Geen?" Dan tried. Words were hard. Articulation was for big boys, and Dan was too little for that.

Phil understood, and got up. He remembered Dan leaving his green pacifier on the table in the dining room, where the whole drinking, accident, and fuss fiasco had happened the night before.

"I'll be right back, sweetie. Stay right there." Phil said.

He quickly ran to the dining room, coming back with the boy's pacifier in hand.

Dan was happy to see that his daddy had come back, and even happier that he had brought the green pacifier with him.

Dan squealed happily and clapped his hands. He opened his mouth for Phil to put in the pacifier. He was too little to do it himself.

Phil placed the dummy in the little boy's mouth, and sat next to him on the bed.

"Okay baby, Daddy is going to make you some food for brekkies, will you be a good boy, and come down with him? You can play blocks while you wait, honey." Said Phil.

Bumblebee (Phan Ddlb)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें