introduction

Y/N POV

"Ughhhh" I mumbled as my alarm woke me up from my peaceful sleep. It's school. Wait, no. It the first day of school. The worst day in the year. I swear, every time it's the first day of school, I am so unlucky.

I would love to tell you my bad luck stories but I'm too tired. Ya know... because I just woke up.

I sighed and slowly got out of bed and stepped cold tiles on the floor. It was was painfully freezing to my warm feet, and I got right back on the bed as a reflex.

I lay there dazed when I thought 'screw it'. I got on my feet, ignoring the pain, which eventually left my body.

I walked over to the bathroom and got ready for school. I brushed my teeth, and had a warm shower. I changed into a pinkish sweater, a white scarf, black jeans and sneakers, not bothered to dress up too fancy. But I didn't want to look decent for my first day back.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out of my house, still half asleep

I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out of my house, still half asleep. I took each step carefully, so I wouldn't fall over from my lack of sleep.

As soon as I got to school I went to get my schedule from the office, then headed to class. I was 20 minutes early so I decided to get back the sleep I didn't receive.

Okay, maybe it was my fault that I had no sleep. But now it's my chance to get it back.

I took a seat and put my head on the desk, hoping to receive a bit of sleep.

I started daydreaming instead. Too awake at this point to sleep. Of course, if I wasn't sleeping, I would think of my idols... 'BTS'.

Funny actually, I have six other friends who are also obsessed with them. Everyone at school thinks we're crazy, but that makes it more fun.

At break, they are only who we talk about. We all have a different bias as well, so there are usually no arguments between us.

Though we still have plenty of arguments.

My bias is obviously Taehyung.. I mean, who doesn't love him?

Mina's bias was Jungkook. Wendy's bias was Namjoon. Lisa's bias was Jimin. Nancy's bias was Yoongi. Tiffany's bias was Jin and Jessica's bias was our Hope!

Anyway, back to thinking about BTS and Taehyung. But.. the bell rang.

Do you see why I hate the first day of school now? I rolled my eyes at the bad timing, and how they interrupted my incoming thoughts about by BTS.

I lifted my head from my desk and looked at the students rushing in.

My frown was replaced with a smile when I saw my five friends sprint in together, with sweat glistening on their foreheads.

They looked exhausted, like they all were lacking sleep. Just like me.

They were all on time, except Nancy. She just casually walked in, like five minutes late for class. I guess it's the Yoongi in her?

They all took their seats around me, and we all started laughing. They looked as if they were going to die from the run, even though it was such a short distance. But the teacher hadn't even come, so it was kind of pointless.

Except for me and Nancy of course... we didn't run.

Our laughter soon stopped when the teacher came in. I faced the front and realised that I was still exhausted. Am I dying? Why am I so tired?

The teacher interrupted my crazy thoughts though "listen up students! We have a new student. Please don't make him feel uncomfortable. Come in"

He signalled the student to come in, and he did.

He took small steps while walking in. Me and my friends, almost as if we were related, gasped when we saw his face, in unison.

"Please welcome out new student...

Kim Min-seok"

A/N
Soo... this is my first story thing. I hope you enjoy! I will try to update regularly! Also if you didn't know, Min-Seok is Xiumin from EXO. I will add BTS' part in later.. but stay with me! Thankyouuu!