013

Taehyung POV

We were all practising the dance to fake love, while Yoongi was reproducing the song, and Namjoon and Hoseok were rewriting the lyrics in English.

It probably sounds simple, since we can all magically speak English now, and they already knew the song... but it's friggen hard.

"I need to get something in my locker" Mina (Jungkook) said.

I just nodded, and went back to dancing, though the rest didn't even realise he left since everyone was concentrating to much.

The competitions in a few months, and it feels like it's tomorrow.

Yup. That's how hard everyone's working.

I kept having to do the parts I was a bit rusty with, but it was hard concentrating with Jimin constantly shouting.

"NAMJOON YOUR FOOT GOES THEIR"

"YOUR MOVEMENTS AREN'T STRONG ENOUGH THEIR JIN"

"YOUR GOING TO KILL SOMEONE IF YOU DO THAT NAMJOON"

"TAEHYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

I rolled my eyes. We're performing in front of high school students, I don't know why he's so serious.

"Stop calling them by their names!" Shouted Hoseok from the other side of the room.

"Sorry~ I forgot" Jimin replied, smiling sheepishly.

"Let's start ag- where Jungkook?"

"He went to get something in his locker" I replied

Jimin just nodded his head in understanding, and when he went to start to sing so we could danse to it again, my phone started ringing.

I took it out of my pocket, and couldn't help but giggle when I saw my lock screen; me.

Changing seemed a bit much, and I like my bodies face plastered on her lock and home screen... it's hilarious.

"Hello?"

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung (Y/N) said, sounding panicked over the phone.

"Ugh.. he had to get something out of his locker. Why?"

"JUNGKOOK.. NO, MINA, I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS. ANYWAY, JUNGKOOK GOT LIKE BEAT UP BY THIS INVISIBLE FORCE THING, AND NAMJOON, NO... WENDY. UGH, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, IS BLAMING IT ON YOUR FRIEND. JUST GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE" She screamed, then hung up.

That's the first time she talked so informally to me.... why am I so happy about that?

"Guys.. we gotta go" I just said, then walked out.

The rest were a bit reluctant at first, but sighed and reluctantly packed up.

I walked towards Jungkooks locker, a bit lost in thought.

If Jungkook was really beat up, and Mina felt the pain, it makes sense that Jungkook wouldn't have.

I was lost in thought, and didn't realise Mina (Jungkook) laying in a ball on the floor, so I tripped over her.

I squealed and fell to the floor, then looked around to see Mina (Jungkook) still holding herself in a ball on the floor, lost in thought.

"You okay?" I asked

"No. This girl just came up to me and started beating me up for... reasons. And I didn't feel any pain. Maybe I'm dying in this body and I'm getting numb to pain. But when I fell and stuff I felt it.. but when she hurt me I felt... nothing" she mumbled, like speaking her thoughts,