021

~ Y/N POV ~

"Well, my mum set up everything, except the tent. Haha, thanks mum. Guess we better do the tent." I rambled to myself, only to look up to Taehyung, who quickly averted his eyes.

He ran off, only like a few metres, but he ran, to get the tent. Well, not the tent, but the stuff to put the tent together.

I took the bag, and tipped it out to empty it. I stared at it, then squinted my eyes. "Where's the instructions?" I asked, looking at Taehyung.

"In the pile?" He responded, and I rolled my eyes.

In the pile? Wow, I never would have thought!

I sighed, bending down to actually look through it. But, low and behold, no flipping instructions.

"There aren't any instructions. Ha! Great! I don't know how to set up a tent!" I grabbed on my hair, "my mum helped set up everything I already new how to do, but I don't know how to set up a frickin tent! I don't camp- why do we even have a tent!" I rambled, stopping to look at Taehyung.

"Do you know how to set up a tent?" I asked. He shook his head, but looked at the pieces on the floor, "no... but it can't be that hard... right?"

I nodded, "yup, okay. You do that, while I'll practice lighting a fire, because my mum did bother trying to teach me that at least"

He looked at me, then down at the pile of tent-parts. (I don't know what they're called, so we're going to either stick with the pile, or tent-parts. Yay)

I walked over to the place we're going to put the fire, and I started trying to create a small fire. Not on the actual place we're putting it, but next to it. I just want to know if I can do it.

Well, just to let you know, I can't. I can't light a fire. But it's okay, my mum gave me a lighter. But I wanted to be like, more outdoorsy.

I walked back to Taehyung, and the... tent. "How's it going?"

He glanced up at me, "I take it back. It not easy. It's actually really hard and I don't want to do it anymore. I can't do it anymore!"

I sighed, glancing at what he had done.

I'm not going to be overly nice here. I'm an honest person. And I'm going to say, it was terrible. It wasn't even a tent, like, I can't describe it. It was literally falling apart.

I groaned, laying down on the ground, the grass tickling against me.

"We're going to have to sleep in the open then. If bears eat us, I'm blaming it on you" I said, looking up at the sky, which was slowly darkening.

He sighed, bending down to lay beside me, "okay then"

"Did you learn how to make the fire by the way. Maybe you can set it up soon" he asked, turning his head to face me. I didn't turn to look back at him though.

"No. But it's okay. My mum gave you a lighter" I said back to him, to receive silence. I got up, looking down at him. "You have it, right?"

"I don't- I thought she gave it to you. I don't have it!" He said, and I paused, thinking about why I was even here. Then, I remembered, Taehyung gave it to me after my mum gave it to him.

Then I put it in the flipping car.

I suddenly screamed, making Taehyung flinch. I got up jumping up and down in frustration. "FRICK YOU NATURE! YOU JUST HATE ME DON'T YOU? WELL... I HATE YOU TOO!" I shouted, to no one really.

But this meant, no food. No fire. We didn't even have a tent to sleep under.

We were going to die. It was confirmed.