018

Y/N POV

I bit my lip, a stomach ache erupting from the growing stress within me. It just didn't seem right. It had been two weeks since Wendy and Namjoon left, and so has everyone else.

One by one, in pairs, they kept vanishing. Sending simple texts telling us that they were on holidays.

Even when I tried to contact them, they wouldn't respond to my texts, phone calls and even emails. I checked with their parents, and they did confirm them leaving to Korea and Australia, but still. Something felt off.

I knocked on Taehyung's door, and I heard a faint 'come in'.

I pushed open the door, seeing my body laying on my bed, playing with his phone.

I sat down on the bed, opposite him, curling into a little ball. "Do you really think they're all on holiday?" I asked.

Taehyung finally looked up from his phone, and set it down. He sighed, then said, "I've thought about it too. I'm not sure. I mean, why wouldn't they bring there phones to vacation?"

"I would think they'd would bring there phones. Also, we've always wanted to head over to Korea together, but it's a bit weird they're leaving individually. Like, why not talk about it with your friends. But they just..." I paused, "disappear."

Taehyung nodded, "do you think it has to do with them completing the tasks?" He asked.

I thought about it. They all left in similar times, and all left school to complete the tasks, which would make them complete them at similar but different times. Me and Taehyung didn't go overseas, and we both didn't complete the tasks.

"But what has that got to do with going overseas?" I voiced the ending to my thoughts.

I looked back up at Taehyung, and he shrugged. "I'm not sure."

We've finished watching a movie and telling each other a secret. The movie was an action movie Taehyung picked, which he wanted to watch, but couldn't because he couldn't speak English before. I didn't really like it, but it's okay. Taehyung did.

Telling each other secrets was also pretty uneventful, and the only secrets told were petty. But they still technically counted as secrets.

We just haven't reached that level of comfortability with each other.

We want to complete the tasks, but my mum gets excited when people stay over. She had planned out many things. Instead of doing the tasks, we were doing things like going to theme parks, sight seeing and golf. Kept in mind my mum came along to all of them.

We've already planned next week we will go camping, and tomorrow we will go shopping.

I don't know why, but I'm anxious.

"Well, I'm going to go sleep now." I said, standing up and walking to the door. Taehyung smiled at me.

"Goodnight Taehyung"

"Goodnight Y/N"