017

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung... where's everyone?" I asked Y/N, her shutting her phone off with a heavy sigh. "They're all off school to do those task things!" She exclaimed, a pout on her lips. I blinked, looking at her expectantly. She finally understood what I wanted to say.

"Ha! Nope. You have to keep my grades up. We can do everything in the weekends or something. Anyway, my parents wouldn't allow me." I stared at her while she continues to talk. "Can you imagine that conversation?", she then started switching her pitch to convey the conversation between her and her parents.

"'Hey! Can I skip school for a week? Why? Oh, I'm not in my body, and this witch came up to me, and there are these tasks we need to complete so I can get back!" She opened her mouth to continue, but I poked her and she looked at me.

"People at looking" I whispered. Her brows furrowed, and she looked around and her mouth gaped in understanding. "Ehehe, I was just telling Y/N about a conversation in a play I had created. Sorry!" She quickly lied to everyone, and they quickly converted their attention back to whatever they were doing before.

"But you get it right?" She said. I nodded, "but, if you're back in your body you can do all your studies without me" I tried to reason. "But if I'm back in my body, i didn't attend school and I will too much to catch up on!" She quickly retaliated.

I tried to come up with another reason, but I drew a blank. I sighed, "fine". She had a triumphant smile on her face, and took a bite of her sandwich.

She began speaking again, "I don't like wearing this". I looked at her confused, and scanned what she was wearing. It was very me. I mean, I did pick it.

"But I do" I said. She scoffed and continued eating her sandwich.

Someone suddenly sat down, and we both looked at the person. "Oh, hey Xiumin" I greeted, and he smiled at both of us.

He looked around the table, and noticed no one else was there, so he asked, "where is everyone else?". Y/N threw her sandwich in her lunchbox making me jump, and her hands were in the air, "tell me about it!" She sounded quite irritated.

"I'll tell you later" I said to him, as she began frustratedly chomping on her sandwich, which was pretty much in pieces from her being so rough with it.

I stared at her, but she took no notice, and was angrily finishing the last bites of her sandwich. "Chill Y/N. I think I need to hold a funeral for the poor sandwich" Xiumin said from beside me, and I cracked a smile.

She squinted her eyes at him, before looking over at me. "Your hair is really messy" she commented.

Let's just say, her hair is pretty long, and I don't want to eat it, because it's constantly in my face. I tried to put it in a ponytail, but I guess I failed.

I glared at her, and pulled out the hair and, letting the hair fall down. She stared at me, and mumbled, "I should do that more often."

"Taehyung, Xiumin, do you have any locks. So we can do that task thing" I asked. Xiumin looked at me before shaking his head, but then asked, "what tasks?"

I told him I'll tell him later, because I wasn't really feeling like it.

~ Wendy POV ~
Next day, so they already have worn the clothes for a day

I clasped my hands together, and looked down at the shirt list I created. Tick, movie, and tick, shopping. "We have already finished the movie and shopping, so what do you wanna do next? Do you want to go shop for some camping stuff then buy a lock?" I excitedly said, having fun doing the little tasks.