012

Jungkook POV

Taehyung had come up with a pretty good idea, at first I was we were all a bit unsure if we should agree, since entering the competition would be cheating, but we decided to anyway.

We would win prizes for the girls, and it wouldn't be too hard for us.

We all knew how to dance, sing and rap, so I was sure we could win this.

The idea was, the rappers would reproduce fake love, but we would voice over the song instead, then dance to the song.

It would go well, and since basically no one knows who we are, hopefully no one will video it and catch on later, when we had our comeback.

I was walking down the hallway to my locker, when someone harshly pushed to the wall.

I looked up at the person in shock, to see a girl holding me down.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered out, completely fazed by the situation that I had no idea what to do.

She gave me an icy glare, and ignored my question, and rather said "How do you know Jungkook?"

I came to a sudden realisation that we were supposed to act as though we didn't know each other, but I completely forgot.

The rest were doing well at it, but me and Mina seemed to have completely and utterly forgot.

Wait, I was in Mina's body, and this girl thought I was her.

Jeez, this will be so awkward if she like confesses her love or something.

She looked at me expectantly and I gulped noticeably. "W-who?" I stuttered.

She chuckled and tightened her grip around my arms, digging her nails into my skin.

I'm sure it would have hurt, but I couldn't even feel the pain. "He's a friend of mine. Why do you ask?" I then said.

"A friends? I know you are just some crazy saesang waiting to ruin his life, so stay away" she spat at me.

She is?

I opened my mouth to retaliate, but she quickly started again "know one notices me, but Jungkook will. Just stay away, otherwise you'll regret it" she said, then started to walk away.

Gosh, I can tell this girl is annoying.

"No" I said sternly.

She stopped in her tracks, and turned around, glaring at me harshly.

I stared at her, and she suddenly jumped at me and screamed as she did.

Is this how girls fight?

It was so weird that I was frightened about how weird she looked, but it was cut short when I fell over, and landed on my back.

This time, I certainly felt the pain.

I grumbled, and realised the girl was on top of me.

Why is this girl such a weirdo?

She stood up, but I was still on the floor, questioning why I was almost fighting for myself.

I still don't even know this persons name, yet she's attacking me because of... me?

"Excuse me?" She said, but I felt as though she didn't want an answer.

I just lay their wide eyed. I'm not fighting a girl.

She bent down and slapped my face, but I shot up and I grabbed her wrist to stop.

I was expecting a lingering stinging feeling to be left on my face, but I felt no pain.