Chapter 1

*Note: I do not own the characters on Attack on Titan. I also do not own Attack on Titan.*
I left some questions that you guys can answer in the comments! I will also not follow the actual story.
Ex.) What is your favorite color?
A/N: I will be editing this, and I will be adding some new chapters. (P.S. I might be Eren x Levi chapters).

You wake up to the sunlight shining threw your glass window.  It is around seven o'clock and you had to hurry up and get ready for today, which was going to be a big day.  You look in your medium sized mirror and check yourself out, you give yourself a quick and smile and leave your room to get today started.  Today is going to be the first day you get to be on the scout regiment.  As you walk down the halls someone calls your name, the voice you have heard about a million times, Eren Jaeger, one of your best friends.

"(F/n)!" you turn around you see a big smile on Eren's face and following him Mikasa and Armin.  Those two always seem to be around him.  You stop, wave, and wait for them to catch up to you.

"Good morning," you tell them with a smile on your face, hoping it is like the one you gave yourself in the mirror, because lets face it you looked amazing.

"Good morning!" they all say with a smile as well.

"Are you nervous?" Eren asks you as all of you walk to breakfast.

"Of course! Aren't you?" you say a little to loud.  You blush in embarrassment.

"Not really," he tells you looking toward the ceiling.

"Really?!" Armin says with a surprised look on his face.

"Why are you surprised? We have been training for this," Eren says like there is something wrong with the two of you.

"Yeah but we could die out there, you could," Armin says looking toward his feet.

"Eren will not die, because I will be with him," Mikasa says to Armin. "And you will not either," she adds before walking ahead of us.

"And anyways, wouldn't you die for humanity!" Eren says throwing his arms in the air.  Armin keep quite after that, with his head low.  All of you get your food and sit down.  At your table sits Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Eren, and yourself.  You sit between Sasha and Mikasa.  It was a little quite at your table today.  The only person who was really talking was Eren.  It was probably because it is your first day to be on the scouting  regiment.  After you are done you get up to put your tray away as you do everyone also gets up, except for Mikasa and Eren. You could tell that Armin and Sasha are just as nervous as you.

"Hey, (F/n), can we hange out before we... Leave? Just for a bit?" Sasha says to you as you leave breakfast.

"Yeah, I think that would be a great idea," you say, happy that you get to spend time with one of your best friends before you leave.  "My room?" you ask, Sasha, before going down the hall some more. She leaves and the the two of you head to your room.  When you get into your room, the two of you crash on your bed.  There is a quite moment, but Sasha breaks the silence.

"What do you think it will be like outside the walls?" Sasha says lookig out your window.

What will it be like?

"I think it will be like a endless feild of tall grass, trees, and flowers," you say looking out the window with Sasha.

"I think it will be like that too," she says with a smile.  The two of you do not talk much afterward.  You just enjoy each others company. As the sun grew and fell in the sky, with each passing second, the time got closer for the two of you leave the walls.