Chapter 18 : Eren

Time skip to wedding day...

You walked down the aisle in your beautiful wedding dress. You have a big smile. You see that a every is looking at you with that 'wow' face. You look down the aisle and see Eren waiting for you. You turn your and see your dad.

"You nervous?" your dad says.

"Of course." You say. Your flower girl Sasha turns and gives you a big smile and a thumbs up. You laugh a little. You finally make it to the alter.

'I am about to get married! Will this change every thing? What if it does! What will I do?'

"(F/n)." Eren says quietly. You look around and see that every one is looking at you.

"I do?" you say. The priest nods.

'Did I say the right thing? What if I didn't! Did I mess up the whole wedding?'

Eren took your hand and put a ring in it.

'Is the wedding almost over? Maybe I should start paying attention? But the wedding is going so quick when I am not paying attention.'

Eren lifted your veil and gave you a kiss. Every one started to cheer. Eren took your hand and ran down the aisle. You took some pictures in front of the church.

You are now headed to your wedding reception.

"(F/n) you didn't seem so focused." Eren says.

"I wasn't focused because I was thinking." you say.

"Thinking about what?" Eren says.

"Well if anything would change and stuff like that." you say.

"Of course things will change we are married now!" Eren says giving you a kiss.

You start to greet people at the wedding reception. You and Eren got drunk.

"H-how are we g-going to get home?" you say leaning on Eren.

"I-I don't know." Eren says.

"(F/n) Eren! Do you guys want me to help you home?" Armin says running up to you.

"Sure." you say.

"I guess." Eren says. You both slowly walk home.

"I will be going now." Armin says walking away.

"I got it." you say reaching into your bag to get the keys. You try to put the keys in the lock but you couldn't.

"Let me try," Eren says taking the keys away from you. He started to get angry after a while. "Did a titan make this lock!" Eren says about to break down the door.

"Let me try." you say getting the keys back. You got opened the door.

"How did you do that?" Eren says hiccuping.

"I have no clue." you say trying to get to the bed. You both fall on to the bed and fall asleep.

A few years later...

You and Eren had (as many children as you want). You became a house wife and Eren worked. Levi, Sasha, Armin, and Mikasa were still your friends.

"What time are they coming?!" Eren yoells.

"They are coming at six." you yell from the shower. You are planing to have dinner with everyone.

"That barely leaves me enough time to get ready!" Eren yells.

"The house is already ready." you say.

"No the house is not reader!" Eren yells closing a door.

"No it is... Oww!" you yell. You got some shampoo in your eyes.

"What's wrong (f/n)!" Eren says breaking down the door to help you.

"It is okay I just got some shampoo in my eye." you say trying to use the curtains to hide yourself.

"Are you okay (f/n)?" Eren says kissing your forehead.

"Yep I am okay. Now can you go?" you say.

"I guess." Eren says leaving the bathroom. A few minutes later Eren comes back with the tool box.

"What is that for?" you ask.

"Because of you I broke the door and right now I am fixing it." Eren says putting the door back.

"Oh," you say finishing up. "Eren can you hand me my towel?" you ask with you hand waving out of the shower.

"Here." Eren says putting the towel in your hand.

"Thanks." you say stepping out the shower.

"Mom!" your child yells.

"What is wrong?" you yell running to him/her.

"I lose a tooth!" your child says.

"Really? Which one?" you ask.

"This one." your child says smiling. You laugh a little.

"Let's put it under your pillow and when you go to sleep the tooth fairy will come and give you money!" you say putting the tooth under a pillow.

"Really mommy?" your child asks.

"Yep." you say fixing the pillow. You got ready for dinner. You hear a knock.

"Coming!" you say running over to the door.

"(F/n)! Haven't seen you in a while!" Sasha says giving you a hug.

"Yeah I have missed you!" you say hugging her back. Dinner went by fast and every one left.

"There isn't that big of a mess I guess I can clean it tomorrow." Eren says picking up your child/children to put them to bed.

"I will be going to bed." you say.

"Okay." Eren says. You put on your pajamas and get into the bed. Eren comes in and gets in his pajamas and lays next to you with his arms around you.

"Good night." you say.

"Good night." Eren says kissing your nose. The next day your child/ children got ready for school and your child did get money from the tooth fairy.

The end.