Chapter 13

"Not much." Levi says.

"But I heard you yell." you say.

"Yeah I yelled at them for stealing plans and stuff and that's all." Levi says not looking away from you.

"So you just yelled at them?" you ask.

"Basically." Levi says.

"You didn't give them laps or cleaning duty?"

"They have cleaning duty now." Levi says still starring at you.

"So that's all?" you ask.

"Tch. Yes and stop asking me questions," Levi says walking away quickly. "Also do not go in the room."

"Okay then." you say to yourself.

The next day...

Everything went back to normal sort of... You sit next to Armin and Sasha at breakfast. Everyone is acting like nothing happened yesterday.

"Did you guys really take top secret plans?" you ask.

"Yes it was very hard." Sasha said.

"Gunther told me that you got it from the library." you say.

"Yeah the librarian was very mean and she wouldn't let of take the plans." Eren says.

"So you stole them!" you say surprised.

"Yeah." Sasha says.

"Are you going to return them?" you ask.

"Levi took them when he left." Armin says.

"I didn't see anything in his hands." you say.

"He had to hide them so that no one would try to steal them." Sasha says.

"So what happened to the supplies?" you ask.

"We destroyed the supplies." Mikasa says.

"YOU WHAT!?" you yell.

"Yeah we destroyed the supplies." Mikasa says.

"It wasn't that hard." Eren says.

"So what did you destroy?" you ask.

"You know metal, wood, and stuff." Armin says.

"You destroyed stuff that is hard to find?" you ask.

"Well we didn't exactly destroyed we gave it away." Sasha says.

"Who did you give it to?" you ask.

"We sold the supplies." Eren says.

"To a store or someone?" you ask.

"To a store." Sasha says.

"How much money did you get?" you ask.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" Eren says.

"Because I don't believe you." you say.

"Well it is true and we won't be answering any more of your questions." Eren says.

"Okay." you say.

The day of your birthday...

You woke up like always and got ready for the day. Once you were done you headed to breakfast. You are the last one to breakfast again. You sit next to Mikasa and Sasha.

"Happy birthday (f/n)!!!" everyone yells.

"Aww thanks guys." you say.

"No problem." Sasha says.

"Do you have plans for today?" Eren asks.

"Not really, but I will have to head to Levi's office after breakfast for an hour." you say.

"Why?" Sasha and Eren say at the same time.

"Because you guys still have cleaning duty and since you guys haven't been doing it I have." you say.

"Well we will help you today." Armin says.

"Cool." you say.

After breakfast all of you head to Levi's office. It only took thirty minutes to clean Levi's office today.

"So what are we going to do?" you ask.

"We will be heading to town." Sasha says.

You guys went to a toy store. That is where Sasha got your birthday present. She got you a huge (favorite color) (favorite animal) stuffed animal. Sasha made Eren hold it.

After that they took you to your parents house. Your parents greeted with hugs and kisses when you opened the door.

"(F/n) how have you been? You need to visit us more. You make us worry because you don't visit." your mom says.

"Honey don't make (f/n) worry. It's her birthday." your dad says.

"It's okay I will visit more." you say. Your mom gave you another hug before going to the kitchen to make lunch. After you guys ate lunch you left. You parents gave you money for your birthday present.

After you left your parent's house you headed to the park. You first played tag. Eren ran into a tree. After you guys were tired from tag you went swimming for a while.

"Okay (f/n) we have one more surprise for you." Sasha says. They took you to a house. You weren't sure who's house though.

"Wait here." Eren says then he went into the house. He came out of the house with a blindfold. Sasha put it on you.

"(F/n) you will have to trust me," Sasha says. You run into something. " Oh no sorry (f/n)." Sasha says pulling you back. You walk up steps and then Sasha stops you and takes off the blind fold.

"Surprise!!!" everyone says jumping from their hiding places. You are very happy. A couple of tears came out of your eyes.

"Why are you crying (f/n)?" Eren asks.

"Because I am very happy." you say.