Chapter 15 : Eren

Eren let you and Armin in the closet first. Eren closed the door behind him. You are stuck in the middle. You are facing Eren

"This is a small closet." you say trying to get comfortable.

"Uh... (f/n) can you stop moving?" Eren asks you, but you didn't. He put his hands on your shoulders. "That's better." Eren says.

"AAAAAA!!!" Armin yells. You fall forward. Your lips are on something soft. You tried to move back, but you couldn't. The next thing you tried was moving your head back, but that didn't work.

Then you tried to talk, but when you opened your month something went in. The thing started to touch every part of your month. You closed your eyes hopping that the seven minutes were up. You tried to move back again, but it failed again.

The thing was still moving around. You realized that Eren's hand is in your hair and the other around your waist.

'Am I kissing Eren?'

To see if this is true or not you started to move your tongue around to see if you could feel teeth that were not yours. You found new teeth.

'I AM KISSING EREN!!!'

The door flew open and you heard a scream that came form Sasha.

"Oh my god what are you doing (f/n)?!" Sasha yell. You looked at everyone and saw that Mikasa is staring daggers toward you. Mikasa grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled you out of the closet. Mikasa wasn't saying a word she was just starring at you.

"It is okay Mikasa it wasn't her fault it was mine." Eren says moving Mikasa's hand away from your collar. You wiped your month because it was covered in salvia and you were scared that Mikasa would kill you if you moved when she was holding you.

"Why don't we play a game?" Sasha says making you sit next to her.

"Like what?" Armin asks. You look at Eren and see that his face is red as a tomato.

"How about truth or dare?" Levi asks.

"Yeah that sounds good," Sasha says.

"(F/n) should go first." Sasha says giving you a big smile.

"Okay I guess... Umm Armin truth or dare?" you ask.

"Truth!" Armin says.

"Why did you push me when we were in the closet?" you ask.

"That's because I felt lots of spider webs and I got scared." Armin says.

"Okay Armin your turn." Sasha says.

"Umm... Eren truth or dare?" Armin says.

"Dare!" Eren says.

"I dare you to say I love titans." Armin says.

"You will regret this... I... L-love... Titans," Eren says. You and Sasha start to laugh. "What's so funny!?"

"It is your face when you say I love titans." Sasha says.

"Oh what ever." Eren says.

You guys play the game until it was time for cake. Every one sang happy birthday after that you blew your candles and then ate cake.

'How much money was this?'

The party is over and everyone started to leave. You stayed to help clean up. It did not take that long to clean up. You were about to leave when some one called your name.

"(F/n) can I walk you back?" Eren says.