Chapter 14 : Levi

"Tch. You shouldn't be crying on your birthday." a voice from behind you says. You turn around and it is Levi. You wipe you tears away.

"You should say that on (f/n)'s birthday." Sasha says pulling you closer to her.

"It is okay." you tell Sasha removing her hands from you.

"Isn't this exposed to be a party?" Eren says jumping between you and Levi.

"Yeah!" Sasha yells.

"Then let's party!" Eren yells and then every one else. It doesn't take that long for the party to get a little crazy. You tried to find one of closer friends, but when ever you take a step someone would bump into you.

"Lost?" a voice from to your left says.

"Um... No." you lied. You turn to see that you are speaking to Levi.

"Tch. I know you are don't lie to me." Levi says grabbing your hand and dragging you somewhere. You guys went up the stairs and he took you inside one of the rooms.

"You are finally here!" Sasha says running up to you and giving you a hug. You look around to see Mikasa, Armin, Eren, Levi, and Sasha.

"What do you mean that I am finally here?" you ask.

"We tried to find you when the party got to crazy, but we didn't so we sent Levi to find you." Armin says.

'What great friends...'

"And you stuffed animal missed you." Eren says giving it to you.

"Is this what you got for your birthday?" Levi says taking it from you.

"Yes." you say.

"It is huge." Levi says.

"Yeah..." you say not sure how to respond to that. Levi hands it back to you. You sit next to Sasha on the floor. Levi also sits by you. You rest your head on you stuffed animal with your arms around it.

"So what do you guys want to play?" Sasha asks.

"I don't know." you say.

"How about truth or dare?" Eren asks.

"That is a maybe," Sasha says writing the game on a piece of paper. "Anything else?"

"How about we tell stories?" Armin says.

"I guess I will write that down as well,"
Sasha says writing that down. "Anything else?"

"Seven minutes in heaven." Mikasa says.

"WHAT!?!" you and Armin say.

"How about we pull out three names?" Eren says.

"WHAT!?!" you and Armin say again. You felt you face getting warm.

"Why not?" Levi asks.

"Because it...it is to awkward." you say.

"Yeah I agree with (f/n)." Armin says.

"Then we will make rules for the game. Will that make it better?" Sasha says.

"I guess." you and Armin say.

"Okay then rules
Number one : you can not force someone to kiss or what ever.
Number two : you can not leave the closet till the sevens minutes are over." Sasha says.

"That's all?" you ask.

"Yes." Sasha says.

"Well I guess we can play the game since we have rule number one." you say.

"Armin you okay with the rules?" Sasha asks Armin.

"I guess." Armin says.

"Okay then everyone put your name on a piece of paper." Sasha says handing out paper.

'Looks like we are playing seven minutes in heaven and we are having our own private party.'

You write your name on the piece of paper and hand it to Sasha.

"Birthday girl first," Sasha says holding the bowl of paper in front of you. You slowly put your hand in the bowl and
pulled out the first piece of paper you felt, but before you could open it Sasha says something. "You need to grab two Sasha says with a big smile."

"Okay then." you say. You grab another you open the second one and it says "Sasha". You say who you got and move on to the first one you grabbed. You opened it and it says "Levi" you tell every one.

"So now to the closet." Sasha say dragging you and Levi.