Chapter 15 : Levi

Sasha lets you and Levi in the closet firsts. She closes the door when she walks in. Sasha chose to be next to you, so you were in the middle. You are facing Levi.

"The closet is small." you say trying to adjust your self.

"Tch. Can you stop moving?" Levi asks you, but you didn't. Levi put his hands on your shoulders to stop you from moving.

"Opps!" Sasha yell and you fell forward. You started to blush so hard. Something is on your lips. You tried to push Sasha back, but she wouldn't move. You tried to move your head back, but you couldn't.

The next thing you tried was to speak, so you opened your month and something went in. It started to move around your month touching every part of it. You closed your eyes hopping that the seven minutes were up so you could get out.

You tried to move Sasha again, but she wouldn't move and it was getting hard to breath. The thing was still moving in your month and you realized that one of Levi's hands were in your hair and the other around your waist.

'Am I kissing Levi?!'

To see if this was true you started to move you tongue and see if you could feel any teeth that were not yours. You started to feel around and you found new teeth.

"I AM KISSING LEVI!!!'

The door flew open. and the first one to get out is Sasha.

"I knew it!!!" Sasha yelled. You tried to move away from Levi with all of your strength, but he wouldn't let you go.

"Aren't you guys going to get out?" Sasha asks. You looked at every one and saw that Eren is blushing, Armin is covering his face with his hands, and Mikasa just stared.

When Levi finally let you go you ran out of the closet. You wiped your month because their was a lot is saliva. You looked at Levi to see that his face was red as a tomato and that he was starring at you. You looked away.

"If you two are going to do that again you better get a room!" Sasha says pulling you right next to her.

"Well you pushed me!" you yell.

"I didn't push you I fell." Sasha says.

"Then why didn't you let me move?" you ask.

"I got up quickly what are you talking about?" Sasha says. You look at Levi you could barely see his face, but it is very red from what you could see.

"Let's play another game." you say.

"Like what?" Eren asks.

"Truth or dare."you say.

"And you will go first (f/n)." Sasha says. You all got into a circle. Now you could see Levi's and it was still red, but it wasn't as red as before.

"Okay then Levi truth or dare?" you ask.

"Umm... Dare." Levi says.

"I dare you to... Spill a cup of juice and you can't clean it till the party over." you say, but what you really wanted was him to say truth so you could ask him if he made you kiss him that long.

"You know I might make you do laps for this." Levi says. You just laughed a little.

"Okay Levi your turn." you say.

"Sasha truth or dare?" Levi says.

"Truth." Sasha says.

"What is the deepest darkest secret that you know of that is about (f/n)?" Levi says. You stared at Sasha unsure what she would say.

"That would be that I know she only wears (f/c) panties." Sasha says trying to hold her laughter. You face started to burn of embarrassment. You could not believe she said that. You hid your face with your hands.

"Okay Mikasa truth or dare." Sasha says.

"I will go with truth." Mikasa says.

"Hmm... Are you in love with anyone?" Sasha asks.

"Yes... Eren." Mikasa says.

"That's not exactly what I meant but okay." Sasha says. The game went on until the party was over. No one asked you truth or dare again because you were still hiding your face.

All of you headed to the kitchen. Your friends sang you happy birthday and you blow out your candles on your cake.

'How much money was this?'

After that the party was over. You helped clean up. It did not take long to clean up. You started to head back.

"(F/n) wait!" a voice from behind you yelled. You turn around to see Levi trying to catch up to you. You waited for him to catch up.

"What?" you say.

"Can I walk you back?" Levi asks with a smile. You have never see him smile before. His smile is cute.