Chapter 3: Nalya

Disclaimer: I don't own miraculous ladybug or any of its characters.

"Nino's holding her hand!" Chat said suddenly, "I think he is confessing." The statement should probably sound off, but Ladybug's too thrilled at the idea of her best friends finally getting together to think straight. "He better," Ladybug replied, not inclined on being clowned again. And fortunately, luck was on their side, Ladybug discovered after zooming in with her camera to see the boy holding her best friend's hand with stars in his eyes.

---* Nino's point of view *----

I knew this was my chance. I had been waiting for the perfect moment forever. Honestly, Marinette and Adrien's absence was probably a chance from the heavens to do it right. Maybe, it was a signal from the universe that my time had come.

Or maybe the two had plotted it together. But then again, Marinette's too awkward around Adrien for them to devise something like that.

Nervously, I raised my eyes to look at Alya, only to find her sobbing loudly. I stretched out my hand and held hers. She looked at me in confusion and her gaze petrified me. I got lost in her beautiful brown eyes. They were so fierce and lively, and full of so many emotions. They were so brown warm, like caramel.

And the anxiety was back. The girl in front of me was so gorgeous, bold, brave, beautiful, smart, witty and awesome, and so much much more. Compared to her, I am so lame.  Would she accept me? Would she reciprocate my feelings? Now I was beyond anxious but I knew I had to do it. "I love you," I blurt out, "I have loved for a long time now. You are the most amazing, awesome person I've ever met. Will you be my girlfriend?" Alya blushed and turned a beautiful rose gold. I felt convinced she is an angel. She smiled at me, the most beautiful smile; soft and caring. Then the most wonderful thing in the world happened. Something that took me completely by surprise, a pleasant one.

Alya kissed me.

The kiss was soft and innocent but it held so much passion in it that it shattered my whole world, breaking me from all these nonexistent walls. I felt free and reckless and the kiss took away my breathe and made me forget everything around us. It was just her and me. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

* Narrator's P.O.V. Back to Ladybug and Chat Noir *

"Ohmigod, they're soooo cute!" Tikki squealed. "Ugh, all this lovey-dovey stuff is making me sick!" Plagg complained, "I need some camembert!" "It's finally happening! My ship is sailing," Ladybug fangirled. "And I have it all on tape!" Chat replied smugly, smiling devilishly. Ladybug was too caught up in the moment to notice it however.