Chapter 7: Adrienette

Adrien's point of view

It is now or never, I think once we gave talked out almost everything. Honestly, there was not much to talk about. I look at Marinette. She is intently watching the movie. I look at her beautiful bluebell eyes. They are so blue and so deep, like the ocean. I could sink in them and never cone out. I am lost in them.

Suddenly, I feel very nervous. The girl in front of me is so gorgeous and amazing and simply purrfect. She is beautiful, brave, bold, smart, and so so much more. Compared to her I am so lame. Will she accept me?

There is no backing now. I clear my throat. Marinette looks at me. "Marinette," I say, "When I first met Ladybug, I swore to myself that I will always love the girl behind the mask. However, before I knew it, I was strangely attracted to one of my classmates, it was you. I felt terrible for loving Ladybug but at the same time having feelings for you, and I tried to ignore them. I was confused. When I found out that Marinette and Ladybug were in fact the one and same person, I was so happy but also nervous because.. because you are so perfect. Marinette, I am not much, but I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" By this time Marinette was blushing furiously. "Yes, Yes! I'd love to!" Marinette somehow managed to squeak out without fainting.

*Third person P.O.V.*

"May I kiss you?" Adrien asked shyly, blushing.

"No!" Marinette practically yelled.

Adrien blinked. He was confused and somewhat disheartened. "Oh Adrien! It is not what you are thinking, we just ummm.. have spectators at the moment. Marinette explained as she pointed towards Alya and Nino. It took him a while but he finally recognized the two idiots when he saw Nino's bubble blower. "Nino was careless and wore the same hoodie that I 'handmade' him on his twelfth birthday but I must admit, they did a great job with the disguises," Marinette commented. "So what's the plan?" Adrien asked with a smirk.

"So, what's the plan?" Adrien asked with a smirk.

"We have two options. Plan A - we could sneak out, transform, go to the Eiffel tower and have a personal first date, or Plan B- we can confront Alya and Nino and have a double date! So whaddya say?" Marinette finished in one breathe, gasping for air.

Adrien blinked and then, he chuckled. Marinette immediately turned red as she just realized what she said. She practically asked him on a date. "That is, uh, if-if you want to, not that you have to, it's totally up to you, ummm... so, what do you say?" Marinette asked, now redder than a tomato. By now, Adrien was laughing hard. "I never thought I'd see m'lady this flustered, but only now do I realise, I see her this flustered on a daily basis!" Adrien laughed out. "Don't get too ahead of yourself kitty, you're lucky you're cute," Marinette huffed. "Aww, M'lady thinks I am cute," Adrien winked earning himself a painful punch from the girl who fought akumas on a daily basis. And boy, it hurt!

"You still have not answered though," Marinette finally said,"Plan A or Plan B?" "Plan A"

So, when Alya and Nino were too engrossed in the film, Marinette and Adrien snuck out stealthily, bought some cookies, camembert and pies, transformed and went to the Eiffel Tower. Marinette confessed her obsession with him (of course, she only said 'crush' and did not mention the schedule or stash of pictures) and shared their first kiss just when it started to rain.

It was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to either of them. The two teens had their hands wrapped each other and their eye were closed. Marinette's whole world started spinning until it was only him and her. Just then, she felt the light touch of a drop of water, and then another, and another, before a whole bunch of rain crashed down, and honestly, she could not care less about getting wet at the moment.

After their first kiss, they took a selfie where Adrien was kissing Marinette's cheek, sent it to Alya and Nino with the context, "Nino's hoodie gave away, So we snuck out to have our own private date at the top of the Eiffel Tower and we kissed. You missed it all 😜😝😛😁😁😁😁"

*With Alya and Nino*

"What! We lost them! I can't believe we did not see them sneak out,"Alya complained. "It's like they have some kind of super power, somehow they're always a step ahead," Nino replied.
__________________________

Comment:
⭐️ if it was bad
⭐️⭐️ if it was poor
⭐️⭐️⭐️ if it was okay
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ if it was good
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ if it was excellent