Chapter 6: Pre-movie talks-2

"What on earth are we doing in masks and hoodies in front of a cinema, Alya?" Nino said, annoyed at her girlfriend for being so mysterious. Nino was dressed in a green handmade turtle themed hoodie with a green mask. His hair was completely covered by the hoodie and he wore his glasses over the mask making him look even wierder. The things he did for his girlfriend...

"Shush, she is coming!" Alya whispered pointing at Marinette who had just arrived in front of the cinema. She was dressed in a beautiful ladybug patterned summer dress with black slippers.

Alya pulled Nino to a corner so that Marinette would not see them. Nino by now was beyond confused. "Why are we hiding from Marinette?" Nino asked.
"You see, today Marinette was acting all weird and excited and when i asked her she wouldn't tell me why. She just said something about finding her kitty but she never had a cat in the first place! Best friends should know everything about each other so, I decided to investigate.."Alya explained.

"By 'investigating', you mean 'stalking'," Nino remarked making inverted comma signs with his fingers as he raised his left eyebrow.
"No, we are just 'observing' her from a distance, that is all it is," Alya defended.
"Yeah, whatever," Nino rolled his eyes.

Just then Nino asked baffled, "Why is Adrien here?"
"WHAT!" Alya practically yelled. Her best friend was on a date with the boy she had been trying for ages to set her up and she did not even bother to tell her! "I am not sure if to feel angry that she did not tell me about her date or happy for her," Alya said exasperatedly. "I'll stick to happy for now," Nino replied.

The two followed Adrien and Marinette inside the cinema and found seats two rows behind their friends.

"Hey, could you pass me the coke?" Alya requested Nino. Nino was about to pass her the can when something caught his eye. Instead  he whisper-yelled,"Hey, the are about to kiss!"

Adrien's silhoutte came closer to Marinette's and they were now inches apart. "I am not going to miss this chance," Nino stated as he pulled out his phone. "Vengeance is sweet!" Alya remarked as she began recording.

Alya zoomed in her camera to get a better view. Adrien was holding Marinette's hands and looking into her eyes. Hopefully. Just then, out of the blue, Adrien pulled away. Alya heard Nino facepalm beside her. "Why won't they just kiss already?!" Alya said exasperatedly. "They are literally made for each other!"Nino added. "Just like us," Alya supplied smiling. And they kissed.