Chapter 5: Identity reveal

Disclaimer: I do not own Miraculous Ladybug or any of its character.

Marinette could not believe what just happened. Firstly, Adrien somehow knew what happened at the movies. Secondly, he had shown the same video that Chat had recorded. How did she not see the similarity between Adrien and Chat's phone before? She had once even stolen Adrien's phone. Could Adrien be Chat? Thinking about it, they both had the same blond hair, gorgeous green eyes, the same body structure and, she had never seen them together.

Marinette was now staring at Adrien with an intense gaze, studying everything about him.

Adrien was having the same chain of thoughts. Marinette somehow knew about Nino and Alya's kiss at the movies. She had pictures of them kissing. The same pictures Ladybug had taken at the movies. Could she be Ladybug? Now thinking about it, they both had hair as dark as the night, same bluebell eyes, the same body structure, and he had never seen the two together.

Adrien looked at Marinette and found her staring at him intensely. If she is Ladybug, she must be thinking the same thing as me, Adrien thought.

"So, uh.. where did you get those pictures?" Adrien asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck."I-I took them from a f-few seats behind, I mean I-I was there," Marinette said with minimum stuttering possible, "so how 'bout you?" "I was there too, I recorded it while I got the chance," he explained. Both were thinking the same thing, he/she must be Chat/Ladybug. "But it can't be," Marinette thought aloud. "Why not bugaboo?" Adrien whispered in her ear with a Chat-Noir-ish smirk. Marinette gasped and almost tripped over her own feet.

"So it is you?" Marinette said after a while. "Yeah, you must be disappointed," he said as his smile turned into a frown. "What?!" Marinette said bewildered,"of course not! What makes you think so?" "It's just that you did not say anything when you found out," Adrien said. Matinette gave him a soft sweet smile that melt his heart and said, " I am glad it was you." "I am glad it was you too," Adrien replied.

TTRRIIINNGG!!! "Uh-oh better hurry if you don't want to be late. See you later at 10' today during patrol, m'lady," Adrien winked at her. Marinette blushed and felt her knees turn into jello. He might be Chat, but he was still Adrien.