What's wrong with me

Jerome walked into the house after going out into the forest. He put down his hood and sighed.
"Did you find him?" A voice asked behind him. He turned around and came face to face with Adam. He shook his head.
"No. Not yet," he replied. Adam swore under his breath.
"It's been 3 days. Where could he have gone," he said.
"Hows Mitch," Jerome asked.
"He's still out cold," Adam replied.
"Slama's missing and Benja is out of commission. What are we supposed to do?" Jerome asked, sitting on the couch as he was exhasted.
"All we can do," Adam said, sitting next to him," Wait and keep looking."
"How did things escalate so quickly. First we were all having fun, then a messed up sibling rivalry started up. And now......" Jerome said
"And now.....what?" A voice asked behind them. The both turned around and came face to face with the unconcious one among them.
"Mitch. Your awake," Adam said. Mitch had been reduced to his undershirts and pants.
" Where's Steven?" He asked. The two looked at each other.
"Guys. Where's Slamacow?" Mitch asked a bit louder.
"Well....he," Jerome started, unable to continue as he didn't know what to say.
"He ran off somewhere," Adam said, sighing. Mitch looked at him wide eyed.
"What!" He yelled.
"He overheard something you said. Then he ran off. It's been 3 days. We've been out everyday looking for him," Adam said.
"Then I'm going to look for him myself," Mitch said," What did he hear anyway."
"You said that he killed your dad. After more of that screaming you passed out and you've been out for 3 days straight," Adam replied.
"Did he really kill your dad," Jerome asked.
"Of course not. Dad died in an accident. Steven was caught up in it aswell. That how I remember it," Mitch said," And I don't remember saying any of that."
"What do you remember then," Adam asked.
"All I remember is Jerome and Steven coming home after a mutant zombie attack then.......then it's all blurred," Mitch. The last part coming out like a whisper.
"Well. Thats what happened," Jerome said," and as much as I'm up for searching for him again, you just got up after 3 days of not eating. I don't think its healthy for you to walk around like that."

"Ill be fine," Mitch said leaving to get his coat from his room, along with his sword," I lost dad. Im not losing Steven too."

"So your a hybrid?" Steven asked as he and Lion sat in the tent eating.

"Yup. Not very fond of the fact, but it helps me hunt animals, so yay i guess," He reponded.

"I think that they look cool," Steven said," Can i touch them?"

"Sure. Just not for too long," Lion said," Its sometimes gets kinda......" he was cut off by Steven petting his ears. As much as he tried to resist the urge, it felt way too nice not to let a soft purr out. Steven stopped, surprised when he heared it. Lion instantly snapped back to reality.

"Is that why you dont like them?" Steven asked. Lion blushed in embarassment.

"Just, pretend u didnt hear that," he said.

"Ok. i wont," Steven said.

"Aw. did little Lion like getting peetted?" Rohn teased in mob tounge.

"Shut up Rohn," Lion shot back in mob tounge.

"Aw, Its so cute. Hes too embarrased to admit it," Rohn teased again

"Cut it out. Its not like I had a choice!" Lion yelled.

"Should have pulled on your tail. That reaction is always priceless," Rohn said.

"I dont think that that would be......pleasent," Steven said.

Silence.

"Wait. You can understand mob tounge?" Lion asked.

"Huh?" Steven asked.

"Hes been hiding it? Wow. What a surprize," Rohn said.

"Wait. What are you guys talking about?" Steven asked.