Who you are (pt2)

A young child no older that 4 years old was seen crying, hidden in a cave covered by a a 'lavafall'. He had been there since the night prior to the current date. Thus meaning he had been there for almost a day. He hadn't eaten, slept or even bathed. All he did was sit and cry as his back continued to sting. Marks from what he had received the previous day littered his back.
"Your fault.  It's all your fault,"
Those were the words circling his mind.
Why did he think is was his fault?
Why did she leave him?
Those were questions yet to be answered. The more he thought about it, the more he cried. He couldn't stop. He brought his legs close to his chest as he sobbed more.
"Huh. I didn't think I'd meet someone else here," a voice said. It startled the child. He looked up and saw that another boy had crawled through the small opening of the cave. The boy had brown hair, a blue undershirt, blue overalls and no shoes. He also had some dirt marks on his face. The child got up and started backing away from the other child who looked only a few years older than him.
"W-who are you?" The young child asked. The other looked at him and smiled.
"I'm just a kid. I won't do anything bad to you," the other boy replied,"it's kinda dark and hot in here. Why are you here?" The younger boy sniffed wiping his nose with his arm.
"I ran away," he said.
"How come?" The older asked.
"My daddy. He hurts me. Ever since mommy died he's been hurting me and telling me it's all my fault." The younger said.
"Hurts you?" The older asked, crawling more into the cave so that he could stand without hitting his head. When that was accomplished, he walked over to the boy," How does he hurt you?"
"He.....hits me........And says mean things.......and he does other things to me in his room....," as he was talking, tears spilled from his eyes. The older of the two wiped the younger's eyes. The embraced him in a hug.
"Your dad sounds really mean. Don't worry. While I'm here I'll keep him away from you," he said. The younger, though surprised at first, hugged him back. After a few minutes he stopped crying altogether and the two broke up.
"Oh. I know. How about you come home with me? I'm sure my uncle wouldn't mind," the older said.
"You really think so?" The younger said. The older smiled.
"Yup. You wanna come?" He asked. The younger nodded quickly. The older smiled.
"Great. Let's go. Maybe I can show you my other friends too,"he said. As they were leaving the younger realized something.
"Wait. What's your name? And why did you come here in the first place?" He asked. The older turned to face him.
"Qell. My name's Slamacow," he replied the turned back towards the front of the cave," And the reason I came here. Well. That's a secret. What's your name?"
"LionBlaze Blyaze."

"Geeze. I was gullible," Lion said as the screen in from of him faded back to black.
"We were four. What else did you expect," another voice said. Lion looked towards the person.  It was an exact replica of himself, but this version had their ears and tail out unlike him at the moment who had them hidden.
"I can't say too much. Just a tad confused as to why I was shown this," Lion said.
"Well. In order to recover lost memories this is what needs to be done. All the others before that were not erased from your mind. For example, your mother still died. Your sister still died and your father still abused you ecetera," the other Lion said.
"Did you have to remind me of that," Our Lion grummbled," OK then. If everything stayed the same, then why exactly was it erased form that point?"
"Well, because that was when you met Slamacow," the other Lion said.

"THE LEADER OF ALL MOBS IS COMING HERE!" an excited 5 year old boy asked his parents," AND HE'S BRINGING HIS NEPHEW TOO!"
"Yes son. Calm down would you," an older ender man dressed as a king said to his child. His wife smiled at their son. She was a player which led the child to look like one himself. As it was also legal in the dimension for a mob to marry a player, it was only natural that the king and queen themselves were mob and player. Leading to their child being a mob shifter. Because of this fact, their son was now teleporting all over the room excitedly.
"I can't calm down dad. I finally get to meet another player that doesn't wanna kill our dragon!" The boy said. This was true. Though their law stated that mob/player relationships were allowed, not many were bloomed because of their precious ender dragon which all player yearned to kill for her spoils. The ender men were always protecting her so none of them get to know any players so they could wed. Thus leading the young prince to be the only player there. The ender children loved him, but he always wished he could meet someone like him.
"We understand that, but they won't be here until a couple more hours. That give you time to clean your room and tidy yourself up so that you two can have a fun play date," his mother said. The boy stopped jumping around. The small crown floating above his head also stoped bouncing.
"YES MOM!" he said. And with that he was out of the room.