Origins pt2-

"Does he weally ave to go," 3 year old Slamacow asked his uncle.
"I know it's sad Slama. But Rohn has to. It's better for him in the mob dimension," Herobrine said patting his nephew's brown hair.
"Then I go too?" Slama asked.
"Sorry bud. Your a player. Even if you're my nephew they wouldn't allow you in. It's Mobs only," Hero said," I'm sure you'll see Rohn again, maybe when u two get older. But for now, shouldn't you go help him and Black get his stuff ready? I think he'd like that." Slama nodded sadly.
"Kay," he said then ran off to the room he shared with Rohn. Hero watched his nephew leave with a small smile.
"He's just like you Kyle," he said.

Black, Hero and Steven waved as Rohn went into the mob dimension.
"I will surely miss the young master," Black said, wiping his eyes with a hanker chief.
"Yeah. I will to," Hero said. He looked at Slama who looked like he was about to break down into tears.
"Hey Black. Can you go make us something to eat. Slama and I are going out," Hero said.
"May I ask to where sir?" Black asked.
"Somewhere special," Hero said, picking up the 3 year old.

Hero brought Slama to a lavafall which flowed into a river of lava. Neither of them felt the heat, seeing as they lived in the nether. Hero put Slamacow down and started walking.
"Uncle? Where we going?" Slamacow asked.
"Somewhere secret," Hero said. He walked to the lavafall and then walked into it from the side. Well that what it looked like at least. Slamacow found that out when he ran over to the area frantically only to see a side entrance to go into a cave behind the fall. Slamacow walked in, halfway through, he had to get on his hands and knees to continue. He stopped when he reached a large, dark clearing, with his uncle standing in the center.
"Uncwle. I cawt see," Slama said.
"Woops. Sorry. I forgot to put up a torch," Hero said. He quickly pulled out one and placed it on a wall. Slama's eyes widened.
There was a couch, mat, beanbag chairs, a bookshelf and more.
"What this place?" Slama asked.
"It's a little place your dad and I found when we were a bit older than you. It's a place we made our own to study, hang out with friends or just get-away from the world," he walked over to a bookshelf and blew the dust off," It's a bit dusty, but I'm sure you can make it your own."
"It mine now?" Slama asked, his eyes filled with excitement.
"I don't see why not. When you make your friends you and them can hang out here," Hero smiled at his nephew. Slama cheered happily as he ran all over the cave. Hero swore he saw him teleport once or twice but didn't bother with it as he was happy to see his nephew happy.

"Hey Ender. Do you know the answer to question 5?" Slisa asked as she lay on the rug with an open book in front of her.
"I think it's 2a+5c," Ender replied.
"Lemme see," Lion said picking up her book and reading it over,"a+3c+2c+2a. Algebra huh. I had problems with it to. Start off by grouping the letters and then add. But don't add the letters with the othwr lettwr. a on its own is equivalent to 1. Then you have your answer."
"Wow Lion. I never took you for a mathematician," Slamacow said looking up from his book.
"I'm not. I just killed myself just to learn this. Then I instantly regretted it," he replied. The others laughed.
"Well. You should be proud. You just helped me solve my math homework," the 10 year old girl said," Thanks."
"No problem," the 12year old boy said going back to his video game which he was playing on a beanbag chair," By the way Ender. The answer is 3a+5c. You missed out an a." The 11 year old ender man spawn (lol. I had to) growled and corrected the mistake.
"What with the growl. I just helped you. Without me you'd be failing math," Lion teased.
"Shut up before I teleport you to the end," Ender said.
"Guys. Common. Stop fighting already," Slama said. He was now 14.
"Why do they even teach us these hard things. I'm only ten. And I don't see how were gonna use algebra in our everyday lives," Slisa said, sighing.
"That's how school works. They make you learn stuff that your never gonna use," Lion said.
"I heard a classmate say this once. What School stands for. Like an abbreviation," Ender said.
"Oh really. What did they say?" Slisa asked. Ender put a hand to his chin.
"They said, school stands for
Several
Crappy
Hours
Of
Ongoing
Learning."
"Yup. That basically sums it up," Lion said.
"Common. School isn't that bad guys," Slama said.
"That's easy for you to say. You're the oldest out of all of us," Slisa said, pointing her pencil at him.
"Age doesn't really have anything to do with it," Slama said," I just don't think school is horrible."
"Says the guy whose uncle is the king of the nether," Slisa said,"You've never gotten bullied."
"He's not the king. And plus, Ender is a literal biologocal prince. There's no preference," Slama said.
"They only bully me cuz I'm a mob shifter," Ender said closing his math book," It's the mobs and players war thing,"
"War thing?" Slama asked.
"Wait. You seriously don't know?" Lion asked," Dang. I thought your uncle would tell you or something."
"King Stephan is organizing a mob war. Mobs against players," Slisa said, closing her own book and pulling out her English book," Hasn't your uncle been doing anything pertaining to it that would give you hints?"
"Now that I think about it, he has been to the overworld a lot," Slama said," But, why would people bully you for being a mob shifter?"
"Well, we're half player, half mob. We usually identify as mob, but we're still questioned on which area we fall under," Ender said.
"Which is why both the players and mobs at school don't really like us," Slisa said.
"Oh. Well, what about you Lion?" Slama asked.
"Well, moblitz are classified mainly as mobs," he replied," Yet both players and mobs treat us like trash. But it's not really problematic for me because mmno one knows I'm a moblitz"
"What about you Slama, being the nephew of the ruler of the nether," Slisa asked.
"Well, the only overworlders that know that I exist are Deadlox, Mitch, Adam and Jordan," Slama asked, crossing his arms and looking at the ceiling of the cave," So I would say I classify as mob."
"Don't forget that you're a mob whisperer," Ender said.
"And part brine," Lion said.
"We don't know that for sure Lion," Slama chuckled.
"Oh we so do," Lion said putting down his game and moving to sit upside down on the bean bag chair," How else would you explain the constant teleporting?"
"Constant teleporting?" Slama asked, looking at him confused.
"You don't know? " Lion asked.
"Know what?" Slisa asked.
"Well I understand why you guys wouldn't know. But from the times I spent at his house, I've seen him teleport once or twice. Mob whisperers don't do that," Lion said.
"But not all brines are like that either," Ender pointed out.
"Yet the main one can," Lion replied
"Whatever. There's no proof that his dad or mom was a brine," Slisa said.
"Where's the proof that either one of them was a mob shifter?" Lion smirked. That shut them up.
"I guess that makes sense," Slisa said, shrugging as she started writing.
"Hey, Slisa. I meant to ask. How's everything going with your family?" Ender asked.
"Hmm. Oh. Well, we still live in the forest but it's good. I mean, sometimes I wish I could go out more though," she replied sighing ," But. With that dumb law......"
"You could always come live here. You already go to school here," Slama said.
"Or you can live in the end," Ender said nervously," I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind you there."
"Yeah, but my parents would. The nether would be a bit too hot for mom and dad. Why do you think there are only wither skeletons here?" She replied," And mom is kind of afraid of the End."
"Like Lion?" Ender said smirking at the hybrid.
"I am NOT afraid of the end," Lion said through gritted teeth," I just dislike it."
"Because of this," Ender teleported to Lion and grabbed his arm. Lion froze.
"You wouldn't dare," Lion looked at his with a little fear in his eyes.
"Wanna bet?" Ender smirked and teleported again, while holding onto Lion. He teleported about 5 times around the room. The he stopped, letting Lion drop. Lion looked a bit green. He ran to te exit of the cave. Barfing sounds were heard by the others while Ender grined like he had just won the lottery.
"Ender. Why would you do that?" Slama asked.
"Aw. It was fun though," Ender said as Lion came back inside wiping his mouth with his arm.
"When I recover you're dead," he said softly," You're lucky I didn't want to get this place dirty or I would have thrown up on you."
"That's sounds like a fair price. But your face before you ran out was amazing," Slisa laughed.
"Shut up dog," Lion said sitting on the beanbag chair he was on before.
"Make me kitty cat," she smirked.
"You wanna go," Lion asked showing his fangs.
"Last time I checked you needed to recover from losing your lunch. But it wouldn't change the verdict. I'd still win," Slisa said.
"You two fight like an old married couple," Ender said. The two others looked him dead in th eye.
"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" Slama laughed.

"See you guys tomorrow!"
"Yup. Another day of torture awaits!"

Slisa and Ender walked through a different nether portal each. Ender's portal would take him top a stronghold where the portal was already active and only closed off to anyonf from the outside. Slisa's, on the other hand, would send her close enough to her house. There were only 2 boys left.

"Are you spending the night again?" Slama asked Lion.
"Would you mind if I do?" Lion asked.
"Of course not. You know that," Slama said as he started walking away from the two portals which were located in the mansions basement. He turned to Lion and wrinkled his nose after sniffing te air," You might wanna shower first. You stink."
"How do you know it isnt you," Lion said flushing with embarassment. Slama laughed.
"Im kidding. But we should really shower," Slama said.
"Fine,"Lion said as he followed Slama out of the room.

Lion walked into the bedroom Slama was in with a towel around his neck and his hair slightly damp. Slama looked up from his book.
"I swear. Anytime I look at you, you're reading," Lion said sitting on the other bed in the room. It was usually there for times like these. Whenever he didn't feel like going home, Lion would usually spend the night at the mansion or at his friend Skelly's house. Heck, he even had clothes there. He began drying up his hair. Slama had showered before him so his hair was dried and a bit messed up. Slama looked at him.
"Do you want help with that?" He asked.
"Nah. I've got it," Lion said as he continued to wipe his hair, "You should be worried about your own hair. It's all over the place."
"Meh. I can fix it tomorrow," he said shrugging.
"Yeah. When it's mixed with bed hair and we have school tomorrow," Lion said pulling out his video game again as he was done with his hair. It looked perfect.
"What I don't understand is why your hair has that fixed look. It's almost perfect," Slama said. Lion passed a hand through his hair.
"Well, I guess it's the texture. I think I got it from my mom," Lion replied.
"I wish I had your hair. Uncle Hero says I got mine from my mom," Slama said.
"Hey," Lion said quietly," Do you...ever...miss your mom?" Slama looked a bit surprised at the question then smiled sadly.
"Well. I do. I mean. I do but, Uncle Hero and Black tell me stories about them. And I see pictures of them around the mansion. Though I wish I got to know them better. Even of its just for a day," Slama then shook his head and turned to Lion smiling,"But at least I've got you guys. Whatever happens I know you guys will always be there. So I'm not too upset about it." Lion smiled back.
"Thanks for trusting us then," he said.
"Thanks for being trustworthy," Slama said.
"Young masters," Black walked into the room.
"Hey Black," Slama and Lion said.
"What's up?" Slama asked.
"I am here to tell you two that dinner is ready. Master Herobrine is waiting for you ," the wither skeleton Butler said.
"Thanks Black. Well be down in a few minutes," Slama said. Black nodded and left. Slama looked at Lion smirking. He pulled out an enderpearl.
"Don't. You. Dare," Lion growled at him.
Slama slowly put the pearl away

Slisa- FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO GET THIS CHAPTER DONE! Sorry for the wait guys. School killed my creative inspiration.

So yeah. Tanks for readimg. The next chapter will cone out when my imagination comes back online. And exams are soon...so it won't be anytime soon. Sorry.

The ask/dare has its own story thingie now. Just check my works. We need more questions and/or dares guys.

BAI