Who you are

"UNCLE HEROBRINE STOP IT!" he yelled.

Herobrine instantly turned to look at him in surprise.

"Slamacow?" he asked.

Everyone looked at the two.
"Wait. UNCLE!?" Mitch yelled. Steven covered his mouth with his left hand, surprised at himself. But he couldnt get those words out of his head. Then, without warning, memories floodied into his mind. Memories which were blurred, he couldn't make them out. The weirdest thing is that they seemed to overwrite those he had prior. It was too much. He gripped and shook his head, hoping it would stop.
"Steven," Mitch yelled, rushing to his brother's side.
"What's wrong with him?!" Lion asked Herobrine.
"Memories," Herobrine replied.
"Memories?!" Jerome asked.
"Yes. Too many of them," He replied then turned to Psycho," Well finish this fight later. Right now i have to stop this." He walked over to Steven who looked like he was losing his mind, breathing heavily, eyes the size of pin points, Sweating. Mitch looked at him with venom in his eyes in a sense to say 'If you hurt him i will strangle you'. Ignoring this, Hero put his hand on his head and closed his own eyes. After a few seconds, he pushed Steven's head back and Steven was instantly unconscious.
"STEVEN!" Mitch yelled, catching his brother before he hit the ground. He laid him down before standing and turning to Herobrine, fire in his eyes.
"What the HECK WAS THAT!" he yelled. Herobrine stood there unfazed. Before Mitch could say another word, he did the same to him.
"MITCH!" Jerome said running to his best friends side.
"I KNEW COMING HERE WAS NO GOOD," Adam said pulling out his sword. Before he could blink though, Herobrine was infront of him and he found himself in the same situation. Slisa pulled out her bow.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" she yelled at him.
"Yeah. You mind telling us why you're knocking everyone out," Lion asked, pulling out his sword.
"I promise. All will be explained. But in order for that to happen, I must do the same to you," Hero said. Before the two could ask what, they also found themselves in the same position. Lastly, Hero looked at Ender who was holding an large purple glowing sword.
"Listen. It's important that you follow after them," Hero said.
"Like hell. I don't believe you for one minute," Ender growled with an intent to kill.
"It'll will reveal secrets that you've been missing," Hero said, walking towards him. Slowly, Ender calmed down.
"Secrets?" He asked.
"Yes. For example, why your parents don't let you out of the End," Hero said. That caused Ender to compleatly forget about what was happening with his new friends. Hero was now infront of him. He put his hand on the shifter's head.
"I swear, your won't regret this," He said. Then Ender was on the ground, unconscious. Herobrine turned to face the four others in the room. Rohn and Max were next to Lion. Rohn glaring at him. The two players on the other hand, were on the offensive.
"You can't trick us," Jerome said, holding his precious 'Betty' in his hand. Psycho also was ready to beat Hero up. Her eyes glowing red. Hero sighed.
"I'm not going to knock you all out. What happened in their past has nothing to do with you," he said.
"Wait, their past?" Jerome asked,"What do you mean."
"I might as well just tell you the story Since none of your memories were altered," Hero said then turned to Psycho," We will have to continue our fight much later than I thought."

Steven woke up surrounded by darkness and floating. He looked around. Still total darkness.
"Where on the overworld am I?" He asked himself. As soon as he did, a large white glowing screen illuminated the room. At first he shieded his eyes form the new source of light.
"What is that?!" He asked.
"Hey uncle Hero!" A voice rang throughout the area.
"Slama. Not to loud. I'm in a meeting," another voice said. Steven slowly opened his eyes and saw that the screen was displaying a smaller version of himself, about 5 or 6 years old,and Herobrine surrounded by a bunch of different types of nether mobs.
"Must you have that child come in now," a Blaze said,"It's disturbing."
"Nothing is disturbing," Hero said looking at the blaze," If my nephew wants to tell me something I'll listen. All he needs to do is keep his voice down."
"I'm sorry," Steven said.
"So. What is it you wanted to tell me?" Hero asked.
"Oh. I found out that my eyes can glow like yours!" Steven said with a toothy grin. Everyone at the table's eyes widened.
"Did he say what I think he just said," a pigman said.
"Unless I heard wrong," a wither skeleton said," And I highly doubt it."
"Slamacow," Hero said, holding his nephew by the face," Can you show me?"
"Ok!" Steven said. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, they were no longer chocolate brown, but instead glowing white. Hero gasped.
"Also. I can do this! " the young Steven smiled with glee as he pointed to the mobs at the table. When Hero looked behind him he saw all the mobs acting like a bunch of toddlers. He couldn't help but laugh. Then he turned back to Steven.
"How did you find out about this?" Hero asked.
"When I was in my room, and Black was there with me, he just started doing everything I said. And when I looked in my mirror, I had white eyes like you!" Steven said happily. Another older Whither skeleton dressed in a butler's uniform was in the doorway with his hands behind his back. He nodded slowly.
"The young master is indeed telling the truth," he said. Hero smiled and hugged his nephew.
"I'm so proud of you!" He said. Stevens eyes turned back to brown as he laughed.
"Thanks Uncle Hero!" He exclaimed. Then a grunt was heard. Both players turned to face the mobs at the table who looked really pissed.
"Now, Slama. Lemme teach you something ok," Hero whispered to Slama.
"Would you mind explaining what was going on?" a Wither said.
"When in doubt, use that power," he said, as he walked to the door. Black smirked as they both left the room, leaving all the mobs with the 6 year old.
It took 3 seconds for Steven to understand what his uncle had told him.
Another 3 for the mobs to realize it
In all, it took 9 seconds for Steven to once again have control over them.

Steven chuckled as he watched the mobs go crazy. It was short lived though because it just left millions of questions in his mind. Why didn't he remember it?
"Did you enjoy that?" A voice to his left said. He quickly turned his head and saw another version of himself floating crossed legged in the black abis. But instead he had white glowing eyes. Steven yelped in surprise.

"W-who are you?" he asked.
"Well. I'm you," The other Steven," I'm all the memories you've lost about your life. I prefer to be called Slamacow though."
"My mob name?" Steven whispered.
"Exactly," Slamacow said,"Now. i know you have a lot of questions. But that's not a problem. Because I.....we...are here to get them answered."
"But how," Steven asked.
"Well first of lemme tell you that your life has been rewritten," Slama said. Steven looked at his other self wide eyed
"So basically I've been...,"
"Living a lie," Slama said. I'm here to fix that. I'll explain anything to you do long that it's still in the memories you once had," Slama said.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!" Rohn yelled at Hero.
"It was all i could think of doing at the time," he replied. Psycho, Jerome and Max stood there watching this.
"Oh sure. Your first plan was to knock them all out so they can remember, INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM YOURSELF OR EXPLAINING YOURSELF!" Rohn yelled.
"I wasnt thinking," Hero said,"And besides. You would have done the same in my situation."
"LIKE HELL I WOULD!" Rohn yelled,"You are so unbe............."
"I WAS TAKEN ABACK OK!" Hero yelled at Rohn. Rohn shut up.
"Do you know how long its been since he called me that. How long I've lived with the guilt of what happened that day?" Hero said. His eyes no longer glowing and reveled dark brown orbs. The others were surprised. They had never know Herobrine had actual eyes.,"Plus, it needed to be done for his sake."
"It dosen't matter," Rohn said," The point is, no matter how surprised you are, you need to think things trough,"then he turned to the others,"Now they need an explanation as to what and why you did what you did." Hero sighed.
"Your right," he said and faced the others aswell,"Now. As you all obviously know. I am Slamacow's biological uncle." The others (excluding Rohn) gasped
"Oh common. We were all expecting it," Rohn said.
"So wait. Does that make you and Him......." Max asked.
"Were not siblings. We considered each other brothers. Until i was sent to the Mob dimension," Rohn said.

"Wait wait wait. So Rohn and i are........."
"Yup. not biologically but mentally," Slamcow said answering Steven's question.
"And he was sent to the Mob dimension by my biological uncle who is the leader of all the Mobs in Mincraftia, Herobrine," Steven asked.
"Correct. Is it too much to take in?" Slama asked.
"ummm.Yes. Not to mention i just found out im one of the last survivors of my kind," Steven said.
"Well. sorry. If you don't wanna hear about your past i can send you back," Slama said.
"NO NO. Wait. Continue," Steven said.
"Ok then. You see those people you've been hanging out with." Slama said.
"All of them?" Steven asked.
"Well, more specifically 3 of them," Slama said," Ender, Lion and Slisa?"
"Yeah. What about them?" Steven asked.
"Well. You 4 have been best friends since you were 10." Slama said.

"So. Slisa, Lion, Ender and Steven were friends in the past?" Jerome asked.
"Basically," Hero said.
"How did he meet Lion?" Max asked.
"And did he ever meet Mitch and Adam?"Jerome asked.
"Why were their memories erased?" Psycho asked.
"ENOUGH!" Rohn yelled. Everyone shut up.
"Now. I know we all have questions. As do I. But we cant get them all answered if you all keep talking and asking questions," He said.
"He's right," Jerome said after the silence continued. He then turned to Herobrine," Sorry about that. We should have let you explain first."One by one the others nodded in agreement. Herobrine smiled a bit.
"Thanks," he said," Now. i might as well start when Slama met the others."

Slisa-And thats it for this chapter. Sorry its not as long as the usual, but I've had a major writers block for this story. So Thanks for reading. Vote. Comment. And the next chappie will come soon