Chapter 3~ party or movie night?

Cindy's POV
Two days later,
Monday 31st October 2016

I woke up and got myself ready for school before walking out on to my driveway and waiting in my car for macy to come. A few minutes passed and she got in the passenger seat.

"Happy Halloween!" She said excitedly. I laughed a little.

"You too I guess" I chuckled.

I began to back out of the driveway when she spoke up.

"I was thinking, why didn't we drive to the diner and the mall the other day?" She asked me.

"Well, I didn't drive us to the diner because I knew you would fall back to sleep and the whole point of waking up early was to teach you a lesson and as for the mall, I have no clue" I laughed. She shrugged.

"Fair enough"

"You know the boys have a show tomorrow right? That's the main reason they're even in Texas right now" she told me.

"I know, Emery told me yesterday" I told her.

"He did? But we didn't see the boys yesterday" she told me.

"He snap chatted me" I told her.

"Oh really" she smirked whilst looking at me. I glanced at her before putting my eyes back on the road.

"Yeah...why?" I asked her confused.

"Do you guys snapchat often?" She asked intrigued.

I shrugged and turned the wheel of the car the way it needed to go.

"Well these past three days we've known each other, yes" I confirmed.

"Ooo! Do you like him?" She asked excitedly.

"Macy I hardly know him" I told her.

"That doesn't mean anything. Surely you're able to know if you've got any feeling towards him" she told me.

"Yeah, he's a friend" I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Cindy, he's cute" she encouraged me.

"So because he's cute I have to like like the guy?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Macy, I don't know if I'm ready to catch feelings for someone yet. You saw me after Froy ended things with me. I was a mess. Emery practically has the same career as Froy. If Froy couldn't make it work, neither can Emery. I'm not down for getting hurt again" I explained to my best friend. She gave me a sympathetic smile.

"See how things go between you two. Because at the end of the day, no one can stop love. And if it's true love, there will always be a way to make things work. Froy was an ass. He became full of himself the second he started getting roles on TV, he took his relationship with you for granted and you deserve so much better" she told me.

"Thanks mace" I told the girl. She smiled and decided to put on a song.

"What song is this?" I asked, noticing I hadn't ever heard it before.