Chapter 4~ concert

Cindy's POV
Next day,
Tuesday 1st November 2016

I woke up to find myself underneath the duvet of an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. I looked around to see no one else in here with me.

I sat up and saw my phone resting on the bedside table to my left. I picked it up and saw the time was 10:23am. I noticed a white piece of paper with writing on it on the bedside table too.

Picking it up, I began to read it.

'We all crashed out last night after one of the movies. Woke up and we were all still in the living room, so I moved you to my room. The boys and I had to go to the venue of our concert to rehearse for tonight, on the side in the kitchen is 5 tickets to the show including backstage passes. Ricky wanted Macy's family to come as well considering they're cousins n all and obviously the three of us wanted you and macy there anyways. Show starts at 7:00, get there for 5:30 and you'll be allowed backstage :) also with the tickets is our room key card, lock the door when u leave and give it back to one of us later~ Love Emery xx'

I smiled slightly once I read the note and stood up to leave Emery's room. Walking over towards the kitchen, I saw the tickets and key card on the side. I picked them up and put my shoes on before leaving the hotel room, locking the door, and making my way back home.

Within 15 minutes I was home and walked inside the house.

"Where have you been?" Ryan asked sceptically as he came down the stairs.

"Macy and I ended up crashing at the guys' hotel last night" I lied.

"Oh, okay" he shrugged before walking into the kitchen, probably to grab some food.

For those of you wondering, Ryan should technically be at college now considering he's graduated from high school, but he's decided to take a gap year then go to college.

Once Ryan was out of sight I made my way upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me. I took out my phone and FaceTime Macy.

"Wassup?" She asked, answering it pretty quickly.

"Ooo look at you no hang over" I teased the girl.

"I learnt my lesson" she laughed. I laughed too then spoke up again.

"So the guys gave us free tickets and backstage passes to their show tonight, your family are invited too. We gotta be there for 5:30" I explained to her.

"Oh yeah my mom said something about rick leaving us tickets to his show and that you'll have them" she chuckled.

"Yeah" I laughed.

"We can go in my families car, it fits 5 anyways" she told me.

"Awesome, what time will we leave?" I asked her.

"Come over for 4 because we can then leave whenever my mom says to" she laughed.

"Okay see you then" I smiled at the girl.

"Bye!"

***

"Are we there yet?!" Josh, Macy's little brother?" Asked from his seat in the car between macy and I.