Chapter 5~ butterflies

Cindy's POV
Same day

How can I like someone I've known for 4 days? I can't. I'm probably just getting caught up in the time we've been spending together.

The show had just finished and I followed behind macy and her family who followed the security guard who was leading us backstage. We reached the boys dressing room in no time and everyone was congratulating them. I walked over to Ricky and gave him a hug.

"You were great out there" I told him. He smiled and thanked me.

"We really better get back because josh is starting to get tired. Macy, Cindy, do you wanna come back with us or hang with the boys for a bit? Bare in mind though you do have school in the evening" Laura told us.

"Come with you" I said.

"Stay with them" macy said at the same time. It got awkward for a moment and the boys stared at me weirdly.

"I uh, I need to catch up on some sleep before school" I lied.

"Oh, well it's okay, we'll see you tomorrow after school probably" Liam told me. I half smiled and nodded.

Laura, Jason and josh hugged the boys goodbye and I followed behind them out of the door once they were done. The car ride back was pretty much silent, josh had fallen a sleep and Laura and Jason were making small talk between themselves.

We got home pretty quickly due to there being no traffic at this time of night.

"Thanks for the ride, I'll see you guys tomorrow probably" I chuckled softly as we got out of the car.

"No problem, see ya!" Jason waved goodbye as the three of them headed inside their house. I walked across the street and into my house.

"Oh, hi sweetie. How was the show?" My mom asked me once I closed the door.

"Yeah it was good. The guys are really talented" I told her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm gonna head up to bed, it's been a long day at work" she told me with a yawn before heading upstairs.

"Goodnight" I muttered to the woman who was now in her room. I sighed and began to head up to my room.

Ryan and I didn't really get to see our mom much. She was always busy with work meaning she was never around. When Dad left she had to get extra hours so that she could get more money to keep a roof over our heads.

I got to my room and closed the door behind me. Putting my bag on my desk chair, I then lied back on my bed. I took a deep breath and then took my phone out of my pocket to see a snapchat from Emery, a snapchat from macy and a text from Ricky, all sent at least half an hour ago.

Opening Ricky's text first it read:

Ricky🤞🏼- everything okay? U were acting weird tonight x

Cindy💋- yeah I guess so, sorry about that. Hey do u think u can meet me after school tomorrow? I need Ricky advice😬x

Ricky🤞🏼- course, meet in kathy's at 3:45? X

Cindy💋- c u there☺️x

I then opened Macy's snapchat. It was a selfie of her and the boys in their dressing room with the caption 'ur missing out boo x'

I sent a picture of my thumb being up in response and then went to open Emery's snap.

It was a selfie of himself and he pouted sadly and captioned it 'would be way more fun with you here'