Ice

Toshiro peered about his office before sneaking inside holding a bundle close to his chest. He then slammed the door and blocked it so that nobody would enter. He let out a shaky sigh then looked down pulling the bundle a little away from his chest. The cold captain then let loose a heart melting soft smile as he kindly and lovingly looked down at the bundle.

What was in this bundle, you ask?

Well...in the bundle was-

A small pip of a yawn filled the silent room as the little creature with fuzzy white hair on top of its head curled its fingers into tiny fists.

Well...you.

"(name)...~" Toshiro cooed gently touching his finger to one of your fists that were so itty bitty. You, as your tiny itty bitty new baby self, grabbed onto his finger and opened your little eyes up staring up at your father.

You were an unnaturally tiny baby as a newborn – well, you were ridiculously tiny throughout your years really...but as a new baby, you practically fit into your father's hands. And because of your itty bitty – ness, your mother never really new she was bearing you. Thus when she did give birth to you, she promptly dropped you off to the squad 10 captain's front porch and booked it.

At first, Toshiro was extremely against the idea of him even being a father in the slightest...but when given the chance to be rid of you – he couldn't and kept you. He found out shortly later that you were actually his daughter and then became over crazed about your health and well-being. So much so...you rarely left his side – er...chest in this case I suppose.

...

A few years later

....

"(name)!" your father called rushing around the squad 10 barracks in frantic search for you.

Sure it had been almost 3 years since you were left in his care...but he was still as over the top as he always was.

Toshiro looked everywhere. Under furniture, in furniture, in closets, in cupboards, EVERYWHERE!!!

Until...

"snow" a small high pitched voice breathed.

Hearing the unfamiliar sound, Toshiro rushed in the direction of its origin

"(NA-)" in mid yell as he had slammed the door to the porch open, Toshiro froze.

Outside standing in the middle of the garden, barefooted and in her undergarments stood the little fluffy white haired tiny daughter he had been frantic to find. Her hands were stretched up to the sky with her head tilted back and eyes glittering as they stared at the falling snow that was ready to add to the frozen ground's accumulation.

You looked over to your father, who was half dressed as he'd noticed your absence in the middle of putting his shirt on I might add, and grinned huge. You verbally responded with the now only word in your speaking dictionary

"Snow!"

Staring in disbelief at his precious little girl, Toshiro sniffled a tear away and rushed outside to pick you up in a hug.

"don't scare me like that!" he grouched although his voice was soothing in tone

"snow!!" you giggled again

"y-yes" he chuckled softly "snow"

...

Years later

...

Toshiro watched you wearily from his desk as you sat on the couch with a blank look on your face. You had grown a lot since then...you were a woman now and although you were still small in stature, you had other spots that could be called anything but small. Your wild hair covered your eyes enough that Toshiro could not figure out what you, his precious little girl, was thinking.

You had been in a funk lately and considering you had a very limited vocabulary of words you actually spoke...Toshiro couldn't figure out what was wrong.

"(name)" he called softly gaining your attention as you turned to look at him

You then titled your head to the side and moved your brows in a way that questioned your father.

"come to the porch, I want to show you something..." he said standing up and holding his hand out to you.

You stood and leisurely walked to your father with your light coloured kimono dragging on the floor behind you.

Your father lead you to the porch that lead to the little garden outside then asked you to sit.

"Daddy?" you asked in a very creaky unused voice – although still a sound he adored hearing

Your father smiled before rushing outside and unleashing his zanpakuto. No longer than 10 minutes later snow was draping over the summer garden and dusting on your head.

Your father smiled as he watched your glossy eyes widen in surprise and delight as your face creased into a full out grin at the sight of snow. You then rocketed up and rushed to him. You knocked your father over and hugged him tightly

"Thank you!" you shrieked high pitched as you nuzzled your cheek against your now embarrassed father's.

"i-it's nothing (name)" he mumbled flustered

"I love you Daddy" you smiled with that tiny yet gorgeous smile of yours that your father adored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are Toshiro Hitsugaya's Child

well, ice - snow Tomato- tomato

Originally Created in 2016