Chapter 20:The Lab

*Everybody walks in and takes a seat on either a couch or a chair*

Dustin:Uh....El do you want to introduce us?

El:Oh ya.

*El introduces everybody and once everybody settles down you guys get back to planning*

You:Ok so it's only 2:00 right now so we can head out to the lab around 5:30 when it starts to get dark out.

Mick:Sounds good.

Axel:I have a few handguns in my bag for you guys just incase.

*Axel reaches into his bag pulling out two handguns handing one to you and one to Kali*

Axel:Sorry Jane I don't have one for you I was just thinking that you can use your powers to defend yourself.

El: It's ok that's what I was planning on doing anyway.

*Time goes by and it is now 5:30*

Kali: Ok are we ready to go?

You: Yup.

Mike: Aria wait!

*Mike throws you a walkie talkie*

Mike: Just in case.

You: Ya...Just in case.

Mike: Also one more thing
.
You: Ya?

Mike: I...I love you.

You: I love you too.

El: Blah blah blah enough talking now let's get this show on the road!

You: Ok I'm coming.

*You, Kali, El and Mick all run and get into the van and you arrive at the lab 10 minutes later*

Kali: Okay Mick we shouldn't be more than 30 minutes.

Mick: Okay I will be right here.

El: Aria can you find out where the guards are located?

You:Ya.

*You close your eyes and scope the place out*

You: Ok so the kid's rooms are on the west side and that's where the least security is so we can head in over there.

Kali: Ok let's go.
________________________________
I am currently writing this at 12:00 and a fly is buzzing around and it is really annoying me and I want to kill it but imma feel bad for it if I kill it so imma try and block out the noise anyways thx for reading love y'all💕