1

Delilah Esther Lennon got off the plane on December 12th, 1964. The London climate was a shock to her system; a brisk wind was blowing her brown hair around as she pulled her knitted hat closer onto her head.

She made her way across the airport and past the luggage claim (she only had a carry on bag) and kept her eyes peeled for her older brother. He should be here by now... But where?

Her heels clicked on the illonium floor as she looked around. Delilah finally settled on sitting in a chair close to a heater, resting her bag on her lap. Wherever John was, he could wait a little longer, seeing as she was cold and needed to warm up.

Men stopped often to take a second glance at her, and some even stopped to say hello. She introduced herself as Lila to each of them, smiling the same smile her brother used to charm the skirts off of girls everywhere. She was an unusual beauty for England, her skin was tanned and she dressed differently, showing off the muscles in her legs and the slight swells she had in her hips. Studying abroad in Spain had opened her eyes to numerous things and she found most trends there more appealing than 'proper' English fashions. John would have a cow when he would see her, but that was an added incentive.

And alas, her year and a half in paradise were over, and now it was time to go back home. Home being a relative term, of course, since her brother's band had just recently embarked on a tour. Lila would travel with John and his band mates until the tour was over, and then live with him until she got her own bearings in England.

Lila got up once she felt mildly tepid again and roamed around the airport, looking for her brother, and hoping that at least one of his band mates was cute.