2

John groaned and leaned on the wall, his hips resting on the lip of the baggage claim. He glared down at his boots and pushed his sunglasses up on his nose. His attempts to remain hidded were mildly successful. None of the usual swarmings and avalanches of people followed him today, a fact he couldn't help but smile at.

Some girls did see through his façade, however, but he would quickly shush them so they'd stay quiet. And if they did, he would gratefully sign their notebooks or arms and happily engage in conversation.

"Are you travelling with out the other three?" A little freckled girl with red hair looked up at him with excited green eyes.

"Nah, just pickin' up my sister." John smiled at her. She couldn't be more than fifteen, but she was adorable. "Where are you off to, little lady?"

"Austria. Well, my grandparents are coming in from Vienna, and we want them to come back with us and live in Ireland."

"I knew I heard an Irish dialect in there," John smiled and signed her little paper. She wasn't expecting to see him, so she asked him to sign a receipt she had in her purse. "Miss..."

"Bridget. B-r-i-d-g-e-t."

John laughed softly. "Good god you're Irish."

Bridget laughed and nodded, shrugging her little shoulders. "What can I say? Gaelic blood runs thick."

John didn't say anything, he just smiled. Her face looked fresh and clean, not make-upped, and it was refreshing to see such a natural beauty. He didn't want to go off to find his sister anymore, he wanted to keep talking to Bridget. "Er, um, aren't you a little to young to be travellin' by yerself?"

"Oh my goodness, how young do I look?" She laughed and threw her head back, blushing.

"16." John answered as honestly as he could. He even gave her a year.

"I'm 22!" She laughed. "Am I that immature?"

"I am so sorry, shit, I didn't me-"

Bridget reached out and laid her hands on his forearms. "I was kidding! I'm short, people have been guessing me younger for years."

"Well if it makes up for it, you're the most gorgeous little girl I've ever seen." John decided to shoot his shot and he did, his gaze inverting back to his scuffed boots.

"Oh my god, John Lennon just called me gorgeous!" She fake squealed and jumped around like a fangirl. "This must be the best day of my life!"

"You're laying it on a little thick there, Bridget." John felt his skin get hot all over, the way it does when you're embarrassed.

"C'mon, you know I was kidding." She smirked and playfully pushed his shoulder back. "My flight isn't taking off for another two hours, wanna go find your sissy?"

John looked up at her and smiled, nodding sheepishly. "Sure."

He reached out his hand and Bridget gladly took it, and they wandered off to find the little Lennon.