Chapter 3-Not So Safe Now

"Please, Henry. Please." Patrick pleaded. Tears were almost coming out of his eyes. I broke free out of Patricks strong grip he had on me.

"I don't even know you, let alone that you know me. Why do you even wanna help me?" I yelled with fear in my eyes.

"Oh, but I do know you Alice." Patrick said. I was highly confused by the thought of this kid knowing who I was when I didn't know him myself.

"Well, you know my little sister." Patrick ensured. That's when I remembered.

"Wait a sec...Your Caitlyn's brother? My best friend Caitlyn? Caitlyn Hocksetter?" I questioned.

"Yes, I'm Caitlyn's big brother, Patrick." Patrick said. I got so scared, my best friend's brother saw my cuts. What if he told Caitlyn? What if she won't be friends with me anymore? I was breathing quickly, tears almost coming into a physical form. I quickly ran as fast as I could. 

"Belch, Vic go get her." Henry ordered. Belch and Vic ran after me. I noticed that I was being followed. I stopped and turned around to see them.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME WITH ME????" I said out of both anger and fear.

"My name's Victor Criss and that's Belch Huggins, we're here to help." Victor explained. I backed up against a tree. I was too scared to move away. I just crouched down and cried. Then the next thing I knew I was picked up off the ground. Being carried away by Belch. I cried into his shoulder. I was brought back to Patrick and Henry. Belch put me down by the order of Henry. 

"Let's bring her to my house, that way we can get her cleaned up and bring her home." Patrick suggested. Henry nodded. Then everything went black. The last thing I remember was being picked up, bridal style and brought to a dark blue car. Then I woke up to the sound of water. I opened my eyes only to find myself in the bathtub with Patrick washing my body.

"WOAH." I yelped covering my private body parts. I backed myself up by the wall of the bathtub.

"Relax, calm down every things gonna be okay, I promise you." Patrick calmly said. I relaxed my body and slouched.

"You're lucky I sent Caity to bed early." Patrick said as he scrubbed soap into my arm. I was getting pretty annoyed by him being in the same room as me, not to mention that I was naked. I gave an embarrassed expression on my face. Patrick looked up at me and saw my face.

"No reason to be embarrassed kid, when Caitlyn was little I had take care of her every day, I had to bathe her, I had to feed her, I had to change her diaper, and I had to put her to bed. Every single day, which was difficult 'cause I had to sing her a lullabye every night." Patrick explained. I felt less embarrassed by his story. By the time I knew it, I had been fully cleansed. I put my clothes back on and brushed my hair. When Patrick and I walked out of his house, the guys were waiting in the blue car.

"Let's get you home kid," Henry said as we all got into the car.

"Where you live, kid" Belch said.

"One, you can call me Alice. Two, 750 Sardis Avenue." I said demandingly.

"Ok, Alice" Belch said smirking. We drove up to my house. I got out of the car slowly. I didn't want to be with my abusive siblings. As I got up to the door, I knocked. Cj opened the door and got down to eye level. Harry and his hand on her back.

"Where on earth were you? We were so worried about you." Cj said as she embraced me in a hug. Harry ruffled my hair and took me by the hand, leading me inside. As I turned around the blue car was long gone. As the door shut, disaster was coming. It was like I could hear it......