Part 1

Hlo guyz...

On Ur Highly Demands

Back with new and first part...😀

Thnku sooo much for showing ur love on Prologue 😊

Now lets start the part...😊

I want to clarify something that Swara and Ragini know the truth but they dont reunite Shekar and Sharmistha...

Scene start ,

At Kaali Baadi

In a hall there is so  many hustle and bustle...
People wandering here and there for preparation...

At a middle of Hall we see a Mandap is decorated beautifully...

In a room ,

We see a beautiful girl is sitting and thinking something very deeply...

Girl's POV ,

How our life become change???
Yesterday i was a single girl...
Enjoying my life fully and also enjoy my single hood but know here i am sitting getting ready for my marriage which is going to happen in next 2 hours with Laksh Maheshwari...

Who came 1 week before for marriage proposal *sigh sadly*...
My mum become very happy seeing the proposal and accepted his proposal...
I only live with my mom and my dida...
From childhood everyone called me FatherLess Child and always tease me every night i used to cry thinking that i have no Father...

But i came to know that i have a Father  firstly i become shocked but later my happiness has no boundaries when i came to now that who is my Father...

But again destiny played with me again my heart broke into pieces when i came to know that My Father is not accepted me because i am Bengali and his mother hate Bangali's that's y he left my mother and not accepted me...
That night i cried very hard...
Their is no one beside me who console me...
Accept My Best Friend...
He is always their for me whenever i cry or whenever i need someone...
He always console me and encourage me...
That is the reason I Trust Him...
And know i miss Him...
And dont know where he is...
Huhhh...

The girl come out from her thought's listening her name and smile...

Swara Beta...
Said the lady coming towards her...

Swara :- Maa ap yaha kch kaam tha kia???

Sharmistha :-  I just want to spend some time with my daughter (said with little tears)

Swara :- Maa plzzzz stop crying u know na i cant see ur these tears...
Please smile for me... (said with tears and smile)

Sharmistha wipe her tears and spend some time with her daughter...
Later she give her wedding dress and accessories and go from their for checking the preparation...

Swara sigh and about to getting ready but suddenly her phone start ringing...
Seeing the caller id first she become confuse but later she pick up the call...