Part 35

Helo Peoples How Are U All And Whats Going On???

Thankx For The Love And Votes or Comments 😊

Without wasting any time lets start the part...

Scene Start ,

After 3 days finally Exam Day Come causing Uttara and Swara Heart Beat Fast with every passing time...

XYZ College,Kolkata

Outside the college a car stop inside the car Swara and Sanskar sitting While Sanskar trying Every possible Way To Make His Bangali Tiger Calm...

While Swara is only Chattering one thing That Is

What If I Get Failed???
Then everyone taunting My Husband That Look Her Husband He is World's Best Businessman And She Is 3rd year Failed Wife...
Then it will create embarrassing momemt for him and for his all the family Member...

Said Swara while making Crying Face also bitting her nails due to tension...

Listening Swara Sanskar banged his head on steering getting irriated and look towards Swara who is in shocked staring him with open mouth She about to say something...

"Not Again Man"...

Sanskar thought in his mind making faces and before Swara said anything Sanskar Immediately and quickly give peck on her lips making Swara mouth more opened due to shock and stare Sanskar being Shocked with her big big eyes making Sanskar Chuckle seeing Swara Condition...

Listening Sanskar slow Laugh Swara come out from her shocked and get embarasssed yet Blush due to Sanskar's action and hit him on his chest making Sanskar Laugh more Hard...

Seeing Him Laughing On Her Swara make Cute Pout and folded her hands near chest and sit straight seeing Sanskar from corner of her eyes and getting angry seeing him suppressing his laugh...

Being irritated Swara look towards Sanskar and about to say something when Sanskar pull her from her both hands and joined their forhead and Said...

I know My Wife She Will Rocked It...
And Rahi Baat Fail Hone Ki Tu I Dont Care If U Get Failed I Dont Give Damn To People and Their Mouth...

Or wesy bhi i have ful faith on You Swara... You Study day and night and now ur taking tension saying u will failed... then y study when u already know u get failed...that means u wasted ur time in ur studies...

Just Have Faith On You Swara...

While Swara nodded her head with smile making Sanskar smile...

He kissed on her forhead and then on her both hands looking into her eyes making Swara Blessed to have him in his life...

Soon they both come out from the car listening Bell sound Last time Both hugged each other promising that Sanskar will come To pick her and then they both went MM because Today Is The Happy Day For Them...

Both the family will gathered MM to discuss the Marriage  Date Of Their Beloved Childrens...

Sanskar kissed on Swara Forhead making her blush sensing everyone gaze on her she being shy girl run from their While Sanskar Shouted Loudly...

"I Love You JAAN"...

Not caring about Others he chuckled sensing Swara Blush and soon drove off from her college...