Part 33

Helo Guyz...

Back With Another Part...

Thank U Guyz For Ur Votes And Comments 😊

So Lets Start The Part...

Scene Start ,

Both Swara and Sanskar staring each other so intensely not caring about others They just simply drown theirselves in Each Other Eyes...

Swara call Sanskar making no effect on Sanskar..

He just ignored her call and Said To Dj while looking towards her eyes with little smirk come on his Lips...

Sanskar :- Change The Music...
(Shouted Sanskar with Smirk)

Soon The Environment of the Club Change Into Romantic One...

Lights Get Off And Only Little dim light were shown on Dance Floor with Bubbles start forming and creating the Environment more Romantic...

                             BG...
Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love...
Hota hai jo, love se zyada Waise wala love... 👇

Sanskar pull Swara apart from himself to otherside but Hold Her Hand Tightly...

Then Pulled Her Towards Himself With Full Force that She Twirl and Her Back Touch His Chest While He Tighten His Hold On Her Waist More Tight Making Her Hiss In Pleasure Sensing Something New...

Ishq wala love...

Hua joh dard bhi toh Humko aaj kuch zyada hua...
Ishq wala love...

Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar Yehi pata hai zyada hua...
Ishq wala love...

Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai Phir bhi mujhko zyada hua...
Ishq wala love... 👇

Sanskar Pull Swara more towards himself not carinh about the Atmosphere he nuzzled his face in her Hair inhaling the Fragnance of her hair...
While She Dugged her nails on his hand making him Smirk...

He hold Swara's both arm from back ward and get apart from her but Again pull her towards himself and lift her from her stomach and twirl her while his one hand holding her from her stomach and other holding her hand...

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tuti hai...
Aankhien mulke maine dekhi hai subah...
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshini din chadha...
Ishq wala love... 👇

He make her stand on her feet and turn her towards himself with full force that her hair strands touch his face and then came on Swara face blocking Sanskar Vision...

He pull her and remove hair strands from her face while caressing her face from the left side of his hand making her shiver...

Swara :- Sanskar what are you doing???
(Said Swara with her shivering voice)

Sanskar :- Nothing Just Showing My Right On My Wife...
That Only I Have A Right To DANCE With You And To HUG You...
(Said while tightening his hold on her most making het hiss...)

He said while eyeing on Shaurya who is lonely sitting on bar counter seeing the Dance Floor While sipping his drink making Sanskar Smirk...

Jhaakein baadlon ki jaali ke peeche se...
Karein chandini yeh mujhko ittelah...
Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe...
Hai chupa chupa hua...
Ishq wala love...