Part 14

Hello guys...

Back with another Part of this FF...

Sorry for delay...😄

I hope u all like that Part...

Do lets start the part,

Scene Start ,

At Morning ,

In SwaSan room both a sleeping hugging each other with satisfactory Smile...

But How can they sleep peacefull when Sun Uncle is Here 😆

Sun rays peep inside their room disturbing their sweet sleeps making both irritate...

Sanskar sleep got disturb due to Sun rays and start cursing him making no effect on Sun 😎😌

His gaze shift on His Beautiful Wife a automatic smile appear on his lips seeing Morning Angel who is glowing making Sanskar smile more widely...

He start caressing her cheeks making Swara Smile in her sleep..
He let out a small laugh seeing her antics 😍

He kissed on her forhead making Swara smile more widely..
She slowly open her eyes and become lost in his Dark Brown Eyes which show only Love , Trust , Respect...
She is feeling blessed...

She kissed on her cheek and sit on bed covering herself...

She look herself and start blushing membering their last night moment making Sanskar smirk...

He also sit on bed and side hug her..
She place her head on his shoulder and hug him while he also hug her from waist and pull her more himself..

They both are feeling blessed in each other arms...
They find Solace in each other Embrace... 💑

They stay like this but their moment got disturb due to door knock making them come out from their dreamland...
Sanskar sigh for disturbing their moment while Swara laugh seeing his face...
She pinch on his nose and give pe k on his lips and run to washroom for getting ready...
While Sanskat also go to guest room for freshen up...

After sometime both got ready and come downstairs holding each other with smirk on their faces...

They goes to RamTa and take their blessing they all sit down for breakfast...

On the other side ,

In a dark lonely place a girl is lying unconscious on bed beside her two people is standing covering their faces they throw water on her face making girl wake up with jerk while they two smirk looking each other...

Boy :- Good Morning Miss Ragini Ji...
How was the night???
(said smirkingly)

While Ragini look here and there with confusion but later become shocked listening boy words..

She with stabling legs move towards him...
She about to fall but at a nick of time boy hold her and its look like they both are hugging each other making other girl smile + jealous...

Ragini with full force push him and stand on her feet holding her head...

Ragini :- What??
Who are u???
And y i came here???
I am tu...
Wait wait u kidnap me???
But y???
(Said holding collar of boy pull her towards himself deadly close)