Part 12

Helo Guyz...

Sorry for late update 🙈

Thank you so much for votes and comments 😊

So lets start the Part...

Scene Start ,

SwaSan is hugging each other with a victory smile...
When there was a knock on door...
Both come out from their world and composed themselves...

Sanskar open the door and come inside with Uttara and Aman with Smirk making Swara Smile...

All Four settles on their seats and start discussing something...

Aman :- So Bro whats the next plan???

Sanskar :- Well about next plan i did not think yet...

He look towards Swara and say..

So, Princess u tell me what u want to see next 😉

Swara :- Well now next turn is Mr.Laksh Maheshwari...😏
He has very bad habit of staring Others wife 😠

Sanskar :- Yah...
He even destroy my Suhagraat...
(Said slowly but Swara and Uttara listen this...
Swara roll her Eyes while Uttara giggle)

Uttara :- Arey bhai what Laksh bhai Did???

Sanskar :- U even dont know what he did... Just because of him i was unable to Celebrate my
'First Night'...

Flashback :-

When both Swara and Sanskar enter inside their room after marriage that time Laksh is also come behind them and hide himself and start listening their Talks...
When Sanskar about to Kiss Swara that time only Swara see Laksh and Start Saying Those Words to Him making Sanskar confuse but Swara signal him something and come to know that someone is Listening Their talks that's why They were just acting like that...

But Sanskar is little Frustrate not able no Celebrate his First Night 😂

Flashback end..

Listening Sanskar and seeing His Face Uttara and Aman start Laughing while Swara look at him Angrily and lightly snap on his chest making him pout...

Swara (look towards UttMan with Anger and said) :- Will u both please ur Laughing section 😒 and come to the Point...

Mr.Maheshwari What About Mr.Gadodia???

Sanskar :- Well Darling he is in Jail not in good condition His Father is also in Police station with Lawyer to bail him but Nothing Happen..

Swara :- Good Sanskar...
I also want to see him begging for his Bail😠
Just like My mother is begging i front of him (said with little tears)

Sanskar kept his hand on her shoulder and wipe her tears and nodded in no...

And About Mrs.Laksh Maheshwari...