Part 34

Helo Friends...

How Are U All???

Long Time No See 😅

Here I Am Back 😏

Soooo Let's Start The Part...

Scene Start ,

Its Been 1 week For Their Family Picnic At GOA...

And Now Its Time To Return Back Because Of Girls Papers Which Is Going To Start After 3 Days and Also They Have To Prepare Their Exams...

And After The Exams UttMan Ans SwaSan Wedding Preparation Will Started...

Yes With UttMan SwaSan Wedding Will Also Held at Same Mandap With Proper Functions Which They Missed Last Time...

After Riya Incident One Thing Is Changed and That Is Riya And Atul Relation Which Is Noticed By Everyone Sighing Them Relief and Happy...

Because Now A Days They Are Not At All Fighting With Each And Also Talk Each Other With Smiley Face Which Is Come As Shocked For Everyone When They First Time Notice Them At Dinning Table...

That Incideny Become The Pupit To Improve Their Relation From Enemy To FriendShip Though Till Now They Did Not Tell Each Other That They Want To Become Each Other Friend😌

Present Time...

Everyone Came Out From Their Rooms With Lagguages In Thier Hands And Gathered In Hall...

When They Hear Bus Horn Sound Making Girls Run Outside leaving All The Boys Alone With Their Lagguages😌

Soon Everyone Settled In Bus Woth Their Partners...

When Riya Come Towards Atul And Pointed Towards The Seat which Is Empty with Nervous Smile While Atul Smile Slightly and Move Little Aside to give her Proper Seat making Riya Smiled Brightly...

Soon The Journey Start All Smilingly and Laughingly UnAware Of The Fact That Someone Is Watching Them Wearing Hoodie Covering His Face While A Smirk Come On His Face He Up His Sleeves And Take Out His Phone and Dial Someone's Number After Cutting The Call He Kept His Phone Went From Their With Full Tashan...

While Camera Focus On His Hand Where A Strange Kind Of Tattoo Made
Evil Like Him...

👇

Other Side Inside The Bus All Are Laughing And Teasing Each Other Especially Atul Seeing Riya Was Sleeping On His Shoulder Making His Embrasses or Should I Say Blush Unknowningly And Now Toh They Become Friends Infront Of All 😊

After About Few Haours They All Reach Mumbai And Went Straightly Towards MM They All Are Only Very Exhausted So First They Go To Towards The Rooms For Freshen-Up...