chaptter 3

When Jakey-Poo and I got back to the Team 10 mansion, he refused to talk to me.

"So Jakey-Poo," I asked him, "what do you think we should name our baby?" He didn't reply because he wasn't talking to me.

I went around the Team 10 house and asked everyone to give me name ideas, and I wrote them down in my sparkly pink Logan Paul notebook. Chance Sutton told me I should write down Herbert. Anthony Trujillo told me to write down Mississippi. Nick Crompton told me to write down Popjat. My kween Erika told me to write down Boris. Chad Tepper told me to write down Flap. Kade Spicer told me to write down Gordon. Ben Hampton told me to write down Cheeseweed Cheesewood. Justin Roberts told me to write down John, but I wasn't so sure about that.

When I was done, I had a list of 8 names to name the baby and it looked like this:

I was starting to get vv excited when Olaf the vagina swabber called me.

"Is this Courtney?" Olaf asked.

"Yah, why? Wait, is this Olaf the vagina swabber?"

"Yah. And I looked closer @ ur swabbing and found out dat u r expecting octupulets!!"

"Oh my god that's 8 babies!!!!!!!" I yelled. That's when Jakey-Poo started talking to me again when he turned his camera on.

"COURTNEY IS HAVING 8 BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed.