chapter 15

I got back tto the team 10 house and sat down in the bathtub eith my chardonnay a couple hours llater erika joined me

"hey coutnry" seh said "and i erika you booty tampon" I repleid

"couhntry i need to tell you something jake paul and i had sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx plsatm bught" (note from the at.iuaerhor "sory i fell asleep for a couepe secl ds ib the x key and mmy backspacedi ti s workgnF")

"WAHR"  i syeolled out asnd she nodded "eyuster ay when you though  he was beating me up he was actualy fucking the shit out of me but i don't think it will last"

"is it because he nutted?" i nodded in understanding and erika said "yeah that asshole doesn't realize it's no nut november apparently.'

(((

hi friends it's your bitchass author here coming across the 32nf dimension like that fucking phineas and gfernb movie. damn that was the good shit. anyway thatnks for all the support keep it coming we're trying to get to )! in fanficion befcause we're some cool bitches you knwo?? allso if you're wondering what kind o gfdrupas i'nm on i can't tell sory

comment if there couls be a sexx scene in the next chapeter and i'll make my ediotr write it for me