Can't Get Enough of You (2)

Pic is of Penelope!    

Chapter 2

                                          Penelope's Point Of View

                                         Present time (2 years later...)

           Ross Lynch. That blond cutie. The other half of me and the person who holds a special place in my heart. Two years. Two years without him. I miss him so much. The kiss. That kiss we had before I left was...magical. I could never forget it. And Ross.. I could never forget him. 

  I loved every thing about him. His blond hair. His voice. His laugh. The way he made everything funny. The way he showed off when he did his back-flips. His hilarious facial expressions. Everything about him. I remember everything about him.

  I would sometimes see him on TV. Sometimes on his show or I would watch R5tv on YouTube. When R5 had an interview or something I would always pay more attention to Ross. He never really changed. Well, he got taller but other than that he was still the cute, funny, loving Ross. The one that I might have loved once. I could never stop thinking about him. The two years without him were really hard. I wasn't the same without him. I definitely had a week where I went all emo. I changed my hair style and i always wore really dark eye liner. But I was still the same old Penelope. I was sometimes always depressed and I would mope around but I knew that I had to be happy for my fans. I sometimes faked a smile for them so they wouldn't notice how sad and lonely I was.

   I barely had any appetite for anything. Cassidee and Evan knew that too. I didn't talk much as before and I was really quiet. Evan and Cassidee were really careful of what they do. Like if they put on something including Ross they would immediately turn it off before I could run up to my room and cry and be depressed again. But sometimes I would like to see him do what he loves to do. 

     "Passengers we have landed. Welcome to Los Angeles Miss. Penelope." One of the flight attendants said breaking me out of my thought. My mom, dad, sister, twin brother, and I have been sitting on my private jet, which was taking to Los Angeles, our new home. 

               When we got out of my pribate jet, a white limo was waiting for us and would take us to our new house. Mom and dad stayed back to rent a U-Haul truck to get all of our crap to our new house. As the we drove to the house there were fans waiting for me in the parking lot of the airport. Oh, my adoring fans.

          I rolled down my window and Cassidee, Evan, and I yelled out that we love them. They screamed our names and we rolled our window back up.  

    After about a half an hour the limo driver told us that we had arrived at our new home. We got out and took out some of our bags that we took with us, from the truck. All three of us just stood there admiring the house. It was in the suburbs like our old one but this house way bigger. 

   The first thing that came to all three of ours minds is 'run to get the best room in the house!' And that was what we did. Except both of them forgot that I got the key to the house. Hehe. Both of them were so excited that they ran into the door, probably thinking that it was open. They both fell onto the ground. Stupid siblings. Tsk..tsk...tsk. I happily skipped inside and left their bodies there. I ran back outside and looked for their wallets. Ten dollars for me and another ten dollars for me! Now I have money!  Looks like I'm the smart one.  

   The house was huge. There was an oak wood floor. When you open the door the first thing you see is the kitchen on your left and the stairs on your right. Infront of you was the living room with a big high def T.V. The room next to it is the dining room. Then there is a ball room that leads to the backyard. Next to the ballroom is the garage and next to the garage is a game room.