Can't Get Enough Of You (8)

Chapter 8 

           Enjoy! <3

                  "No! I'm fine! Calm down," I yelled at Ben after he asked if I was okay for like the millionth time. He has been like this for the past few hours. He opened his mouth again but was interrupted by a beeping from my iPad. Ben closed his mouth and walked over to my desk to fetch my iPad. I mumbled a thank you and pressed something on my iPad. Mom and dad appeared on the screen. "Hi mom. Hi dad!" 

  "Ah! Penelope! How's our baby? Are you okay? Is your brother and sister and Jesse taking care of you?" Mom asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

 "Yeah I'm fine mom. Everyone is so worried. I'm fine! Gosh, anyway how are you guys? Where are you?" 

  "We are great! Guess who's with us?! KATY PERRY!" Dad yelled. Just then Katy appeared from the background and came up to the screen. My jaw dropped. In the outside I was all chill but in the inside I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

  "Hi Penelope. I've heard so much about you. I hope to work with you one day," Katy said. I smiled and thanked her. After a small chat with my parents and Katy Perry, I ended the chat. Someone knocked on my door as I laid my iPad on the table next to me. 

  "Come in!" I yell. The door opens and Ross walks in. His eyes look around the room, trying to avoid my eyes. 

 "You okay?" he asks sitting on the foot of my bed. He shifts uncomfortably and looks at all the posters and pictures in my room. 

"Uh yeah. I've gone through far more worst. I ended in the hospital for like a week the last time so this is nothing," I said trying to lighten the mood. He snorts and looks at me.

 "Uh Cassidee told me about Brenda." My smile vanishes and I shift uncomfortably.

"She did?" He nodded. 

 "I know you guys don't really get along much but is it okay if I date her? But if you don't want me to, I won't."

"No, no! Um, you could date her. I don't mind. It's your decision not mine and I can't control your life," I lied. Well, half of it was a lie. I didn't want him to date that bitch but I also didn't want to make him do that just because of me. He nodded and looked around the room again.

 "Okay well the others and I will be down stairs watching a movie in the theatre. If you want you could join us."

I smiled and looked down at my hands. "Um, yeah I'll be down in a minute." He nodded and walked off to the door. Once he closed it the room was silent. So this is really happening? Ross is going to be with Brenda. Maybe this will be good for him. Good for both of us! He'll get to be with someone who isn't famous and so busy all the time like me. And maybe fate is telling me that I should move on and set my eyes on someone else. Right? I've been away from him for 3 years and people change and maybe he isn't the same guy I fell in love with. Maybe.

_____________________________________________________________________________Author's Message....

   Yeah I know it's short. But it's meaningful. And it's really good. Just a small little thing that I wanted to add in. And since it's so short I will upload a new chapter as fast as I can. Just for you guys. 

   FAN. VOTE. LOVE! <3