Can't Get Enough Of You (17)

Chapter 17 (*cries*)

 "What?" Ross whispered. I closed my eyes and I could feel the tears coming down my cheeks. I hugged Ross and he made sh-ing noises to make me calm down and rubbed circles on my back. It was the first time i told Ross that I was leaving all over again. I can't believe it. 

"I'll be gone for six months this time. And I have no idea if I'll be returning to LA. I'll miss you so much!" I sobbed into his shoulder. I was holding onto him like my life depended on it. I never wanted to let him go. 

"No. There has to be some way for us to be together. Why don't we just tour together!" he said, hoping that there was a way of us being together.

"No. I'll be going to different countries all around the world and dad said there isn't another way for us to be together. I'm so sorry!" I sobbed. He held onto me tighter and I kept crying. Rydel was crying also and she was embracing me in a hug after Ross and I had pulled apart. 

 All 5 of them slept over that night. Ross and i slept together in my bed and I cried myself to sleep. Ross held me close and tried to calm me down. I would eventually calm down and fall asleep but I would wake up screaming and crying. 

The next morning my eyes were blood shot, I had bags under my eyes, and my hair was a mess. I took a warm shower to calm myself but I ended up sobbing in the shower. When I was dressed and ready, Ross helped me with my bags and we walked down the stairs. I put my bags into the limo and said my goodbyes to everyone but Ross. He was standing next to Jesse talking to him. I bit my lip and ran over and jumped into his arms. "Never forget me and call me everyday," he said. 

"I could never forget you. You're my best friend. I promise to text, and call, and video chat and everything we could do to still see each other," I said. I choked back a sob and hugged him tighter. We looked into each others eyes and leaned closer until our lips came into contact. It wasn't a quick peck on the lips. It was a slow, passionate kiss. Saying goodbye and that we'll see each other again someday just in case I never come back to LA. 

"I'm sorry Penny. But we have to go," mom whispered once Ross and I pulled apart. I nodded and hugged him once again. I took my bags and walked slowly into the car but I did look over my shoulder and waved goodbye to Ross. It was like in slow-motion. Once I got in the limo I rolled down the tinted window and waved goodbye to everyone. I rolled the window back up and started crying. Cassidee, Evan, and Jesse came over to me and gave me a big hug. 

Maybe Ross and I weren't meant to be. No don't think that. You know you two are meant to be. But he's better off without me. I'm too busy and he deserves a girl who isn't so busy. And he's perfect, many girls will love him and he'll fall in love with them. And I'll fall in love with someone else in this tour. Who am I kidding? I'll never find anyone as good as him!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

 It's short I know!! I just couldn't write anymore. I was crying and I had Worldwide playing and I couldn't stop crying to actually type this chapter up. I'm sorry. And I know some of you will hate me now. *cries* And I want to thank all of you for the support. Especially my friend Dez. She and I became really good friends and she encourages me to write. Honestly I didn't want to write this chapter because it's so sad but I knew I had to do it. Now excuse me. *walks to a corner and rolls up into a ball and starts balling my eyes out.*