Can't Get Enough Of You (10)

Chapter 10 (YAY!) 

     We both leaned closer to each other and looked deeply into each other's brown eyes. Their was a slight breeze but I was determined to keep my eyes opened. Evan's eyes twitched a bit and a rise of hope that he'll lose filled inside of me. Our staring contests were extreme. They go on forever and no one ever knows who will win. 

  "Will one of you blink and lose already! The beach house is an hour away and I don't want to get caught in traffic!" Cassidee yelled beside us. I laughed and both Evan and I started moving but never once lost eye contact nor blinked. When I said our staring contests go on forever I mean FOREVER. 

 I could see Ross and Jesse approaching us with their bags and they smiled. "Ooh. Staring contest between the twins. I'm on Evan's side!" Jesse yelled and ran over to Evan. He smiled and high fives Jesse without losing eye contact. 

  "I'm on Penny's side!" Ross yelled. Just him saying that made my heart flutter. Okay enough of my girly feelings, time to beat my twin brother. Blink Evan. Come on you know you want to. Come on blink baby brother. Then the horn to our Chevy Suburban honked. It surprised both Evan and I and Evan blinked.

 "Ha you blinked! Me? No! You blinked! Stop copying me!" we both yelled at the same time. Must be a twin thing. But I am sure he blinked.

 "Actually you both blinked so it's a tie," Ratliff said. I rolled my eyes and put my bags into the car. All 9 of us (Ross, Rocky, Ratliff, Rydel, Riker, Cassidee, Jesse, Evan and I) were going to be stay in the beach house for 2 weeks. Since there were 9 of us and only 7 seats in our car we are taking 2 cars. Riker would be driving one with Rocky, Cassidee, Rydel, and Ratliff riding inside. While Evan would drive the other one with Jesse, Ross, and I riding with him. 

   "Let's get going!" Riker yelled. We all yelled in excitement and ran inside the cars. Evan was in the driver's seat, obviously, while Jesse sat next to him. And that left me and Ross sitting next to each other in the back. I took the opportunity to stare at what Ross was wearing while he looked out the window, gazing at the beautiful sites as we drove off. 

   He was wearing capris and a tight blue t-shirt that showed off some of his muscles. Totally. Drool Worthy. 

  Two long hours later, filled with stares, smirks, quick glances, laughter, and tons of smiles, we finally arrived at the beach house. It was a very big beach house. It could fit a lot of people. Mom and dad bought it for summers when we would spend time with each other but also for big business dinners. The beach house was located on a hill, overlooking the beach. 

  Once we parked in the garage and opened the big doors, their were many "ooh's" and "ah's." None of the kids from the Lynch family has ever seen or been to our beach house so they were really impressed. Jesse has been here once already but he's still very impressed. We all walked in and sat our bags down. I took the opportunity to scream at the top of my lungs. I always do that when I come here and Cassidee and Evan knew it and were prepared.

  The others weren't so lucky. "I think Penny made me temporarily deaf," Ratliff said. I smiled and started running around. "Alright who gave Penny candy?!" Ratliff asked. I laughed and gave him a quick hug.

~*~

    After we all got settled into our rooms and un-packed we all split up to do different activities. Jesse and Evan went to get some ice-cream, Cassidee and Rocky went out for a walk and Ratlff, Rydel, and Riker left to go to the boardwalk. Which left me and Ross in this gigantic house. I was on the balcony admiring the beach, while Ross was somewhere inside the house probably texting his girlfriend. Yup, they're still together. And it still breaks my heart.