Can't Get Enough Of You (15)

• Присвячено My lovely fans <33

Chapter 15 (HOLY SHIT!! CHAPTER 15!!!) 

   I am so happy that Ross picked me over Brenda. And now we're dating!! I'm sitting on my balcony with my laptop and doing some work. I still can't believe he loves me. It's music to my ears when he says it. It's like angels fly above us and start singing. Sigh. Still so happy. 

 I glanced up from my computer and looked through Ross' bedroom window. Huh, I thought I saw something moving in there. Maybe just my imagination. "HI!" Ross yelled. I screamed at the top of my lungs and immediately looked up from my computer. "Whoops. Sorry didn't mean to scare you." I rolled my eyes and his head moved slightly to the right, closer to his right shoulder. "I've never seen you in glasses before." 

  My eyes widened and I put my head in my hands. "You were never suppose to see me in glasses!" I whined. "I look like a dork but I have to wear them because I'm practically blind without them. Ugh!!"

"You look cute in them babe. And it makes you look so much smarter," he said. I blushed and looked up at him. "Why haven't I ever seen you in them before? Did you just get them?" 

 "No I got them when I was a kid. And when I got older I got to wear contacts and you would never see me in them," I answered. "So are you coming over today?"

He chewed the inside of his cheek and looked around and I think he was thinking. He looked so cute!! "Um I might. Rydel is dragging me over to go shopping at the mall. And it being Rydel she'll probably take forever at the mall. And then we'll probably get side tracked by some fans. I'll text you while we're there," he said. I nodded and gave him a quick air kiss and hug, since we were feet apart and if I went any closer to his window, i'd probably fall. 

  Geesh, what would it be like if I did fall? I'm on the second floor and it looks like a pretty high fall. I'll probably get a concussion or something. But then I wouldn't be able to dance or preform anymore!! Oh no! Wait off topic. Stop thinking about that. 

 When I looked up, Ross was already gone. I sighed and shrugged. Then continued my work on my computer. "Penelope, can you get down here?!" Dad yelled from the first floor. I rolled my eyes and walked back inside my bedroom with my computer. One my computer was in a safe place, I ran down the staircase. It looked like I wasn't the only person who was called down here. Cassidee was sitting on the couch with Evan and Jesse sitting next to her. I sat in the arm chair beside them and all our eyes were on dad. "So I have a lot of good news," dad said. 

 We all smiled and listened to dad. "We just found out that Evan and Cassidee are going to present an award at the MTV music awards!" 

"WOO!" 

Dad laughed. "Okay, okay. Calm down. There is more good news." Dad sat back down on his chair. "All four of you are going to be on Ellen!" 

All of our eyes widened. "WOO!" 

"And Penelope will be having another all around the world tour!" Dad exclaimed.

"WOO!" 

"WAIT WHAT?!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note....

   Hehe. Well I am very excited for the next chapter and I am extremely happy that I didn't have a lot of work today, so that meant a new chapter!! Woo! Anyway I think you're all will be begging me to write the next chapter so I will get write on it. And thank you to all the people who have voted, or commented, or fanned me, or even just read it! It really means a lot to me. <333