Son of Beauty

As a newly reborn sun rises, a new school year begins its first day. As Students, both new and old, make their way to school, a certain transfer student is lost in their thoughts.

Staring out the window, Hwang Hyunjin reflects on the new experiences that await him. All the while, he contemplates why his mother decided a mere public school was a sudden perfect fit for him. Hyunjin, being the son of the legendary goddess of beauty Aphrodite, was mainly concerned about being around people who wouldn't be used to his social status. To be fair, both girls and boys flock to him and fawn over his visuals.

As his limo pulled over just a short distance from the school, as requested by Hyunjin himself, a fear struck him. Thoughts of being mobbed by his fellow classmates all year long clouded his mind and left him frozen in place. "It will be hectic, but I assure you, everything will be fine" reassuring words fell out of Hyunjin's trusted chauffeur. Knowing that he believed in him gave Hyunjin the rush he needed to exit the vehicle and march his way into school.

The cast of characters Hyunjin saw on his way into school was quite different than he was expecting. Coming from a private school of Demigods, he never truly knew about how many different types of mythical creatures really existed. To soothe himself he made a small mental list of who he saw, or at least what he think he saw; However, his peace ended when a group of girls shrieked in the realization of his identity. A new game began, a game Hyunjin liked to call 'Run for your life' it's quite thrilling.

The School day reaches it's half point and the lunch bell rings. This bell for also means it's Hyunjin's 4th round of running for the day. As the mob creeps closer to him, he reaches for the handle of a supply closet. Luckily it was unlocked and ready to be jumped into. Successfully evading the crowd, he leans against the closed door and opens his eyes, the sight he sees is a boy around his age with a full mouth and a spoon ready to enter said mouth. The two exchange eye contact, along with an awkward silence that lasts for two seconds too long.

"H-Hey there" The worried Demigod speaks, fearing the boy in front of him might be a fan as well. The mysterious boy holds a finger into the air, gesturing for Hyunjin to wait as he swallows down the food he was working on. Hyunjin's anxiety decreases as he concludes that the boy isn't interested in who he is. "Hi, we're you looking for a place to hide?" The boy asks. "Yea, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your lunch, My name is Hwang Hyunjin. It's nice to meet you" He ends his introduction with a bow, well as much of a bow that this closet will allow him. The boy chuckles at Hyunjin's formality "I can tell you're of some social status if you start introducing yourself out of no where, but to be polite, I'm Lee Minho" "Is it not normal to introduce yourself when you meet someone?" A confused Hyunjin reflects on what he might have just done, but before he's lost in contradicting thoughts Minho speaks again. "Well yea, but you could have waited a bit more for the atmosphere in here too be more relaxed" he notes how uneasy the air between them felt just a tad bit earlier.

Minho offers him a seat on the rack next to him, the sight of a lost boy who's running from others gives him a sympathetic feeling. Hyunjin sits and pulls out his own lunch. After small talk through food, Hyunjin's curiosity takes over him as he asks "so what kind of creature are you?" Minho freezes and grows unconsciously more distant than he was before. "Next question"