A Cursed Blessing

Hyunjin sat there inside of the storage rack ultimately regretting his question. "I apologize," the Demigod says. Minho notices the boy's change in demeanor over his dismissal over the question and amends the situation. "No no, it's fine...I just don't feel like discussing what I am" Minho's hands held the box of food he was holding tighter as he started to truly think about what he was. Memories of abandonment and loneliness filled Minho.

Clearing his throat, he tried to shake away the negativity that grew from within him. Looking back at his black-haired classmate "So what are you then? You don't look too special" Hyunjin felt relaxed that Minho truly didn't know him but at a sudden realization at being called unspecial looking left him a tad offended. "I-I'm the son of Aphrodite!" the student yelled out quietly, stuttering for the sake of still being in shock from Minho's comment. "Ah, is that why you needed somewhere to hide?" an interruptive chuckle broke from him "you can't control the effect your charm has on the girls here" "Some boys too" Hyunjin interjects, thinking maybe the fact will add more realism to Minho's understanding I his situation. "I suggest then maybe to not wear a mask like that, people will know you're trying to hide something" Hyunjin takes the advice and removes the face mask he was wearing under his chin.

The two became more comfortable around each other as lunch progressed. "Will you be here again tomorrow?" "Yea, unless I find a closet that has a no Demigod policy" Minho jokes. The two part ways and continue on with their school day. With the sound of a blessed school bell, the day is over and the students eager to leave. Minho escapes the crowd and heads over to an alone tree. Sure he could go home, but why should he? It's a short walk yes, but it's a short walk to an empty and lonely home; he would rather sit under a tree and just rest than go home to a bitter rehash of his life state.

People say his life is an amazing and fascinating story. That he's one of a kind and perhaps a miracle. Others consider his existence a curse, he can't help but agree with them. Disgusted with himself and his own brain, he gave up and resorted to just shutting down and just trying to clear his mind. Nephilim.