School Life

Sweet dreams and fairies go hand in hand, but that doesn't mean sweet-fairy dreams can go uninterrupted. Right next to Jeongin's ear, the alarm clock sang its cursed song and scared the boy awake. He checked the clock and rushed out to the bathroom for his, now quickened, morning routine. Jeongin had 15 minutes to get to school before the late bell rang, but I suppose that's school life. Deciding to skip breakfast, the boy decided to save time by flying over to school as fast as he could, this of course meant the tough man he claimed to be would have to transform into a small, cute, little fairy.

Fortunately, Jeongin made it to class just before the bell. He chose whatever seat was left and waited for the teacher to begin with their introductions. He was now sitting in a spells and hexes class but in the corner of his eye, he saw a student that you wouldn't think could be in a spells class, a werewolf? The wizardess teacher began the class with her first assignment being: get to know the person next to you. Jeongin's loneliness was soon found when there was no one left but a werewolf to talk to, but that wasn't going to stop him. Moving his desk closer, he smiled at his fluffy classmate "Hello~, I'm Jeongin".

"Ah, Nice to meet you, I'm Woojin" Woojin smiled back at Jeongin and turned his body to face the cute fairy. The two began talking about their favorite colors and eventually, Woojin explained his situation "I'm just a plain werewolf, but my schedule got a bit messed up, so I'm going to be in this class until they find another student who wants to switch with me" Woojin wasn't quite sure how fast they could fix his schedule but the teacher was already aware of the situation and agreed to grade him fairly for the time being.

Continuing to talk, the two decided to meet up during lunch as they were realizing how well they got along. The bell rang and Jeongin headed towards his gardening class. Time passed and it was time for the lunch period to begin, Jeongin had math for the first half of the period then was released to lunch. Walking towards the spot Woojin asked him to come to, he thought about who else would be there, no one as friendly as Woojin would have nobody to sit at lunch with.

Upon arrival, the table Woojin was at was almost full except for a singular seat which Jeongin assumed must have been for him. Surprisingly enough, Jisung was at the table talking to Woojin. Jeongin sat between the two and was immediately trapped under Jisung's arm. "Jeongin~ how was your day so far?" Jeongin gave a brief summary of his morning "Yikes. Hmm... Let me introduce you to these three" Jisung turns to the three boys across from them at the table, pointing to each one as he lists them "Seo Changbin, Vampire Prince" Jisung moved closer to whisper into Jeongin's ear "Hella rich" Changbin snapped up afterward "Hey!!" Jisung chuckled and continued "Lee Felix, Merfolk and star swimmer of the swim team" Felix gave Jeongin the peace sign before going back to his food "And finally, our rare boy, Kim Seungmin, the last elemental that can control all four elements"

"The last?" Jeongin asked somberly "Yeah, I'm cool like that" Jisung interrupted to introduce Jeongin to the three "This is Yang Jeongin, and he's a cute little fairy boy" Jisung proceeded to pinch his cheeks and baby talk the poor fairy. "Please stop..." Jeongin begged.

Meanwhile, in a nearby storage closet, Hyunjin sat across from the mysterious Minho. "Ah! I got it, You're another demigod and you just don't want to admit that we're cousins" Hyunjin excitedly said, assuming he had solved the case of Minho's unknown species. "No".