Nature's Child

Walking out of the building, Jisung found a familiar friend to welcome him outside. Jisung happily greeted the squirrel he'd been accustomed to seeing near the school. Typically talking to stray animals is a strange habit, but for a forest nymph, it's just apart of your daily life. "Why don't you come home with me one of these days, I know a lot of squirrels who are interested in a new friend." looking for an answer from the caramel colored rodent he watched it turn towards a lonesome tree in front of the school. The squirrel showed it's concern for the boy laying under it.

Jisung followed the rodent's line of sight all the way to the infamous Lee Minho. Constantly both at home and in public Jisung heard rumors about the fellow student. Mostly about how he's the unbelievable outcome of a more unbelievable story. When he first heard the stories he never really trusted their authenticity, I mean, after all, an angel and a demon falling in love and having a child together? It sounded impossible and like a folktale that was used to bring racism between species apart, but after seeing the boy at school and a little bit of his own research he knew no one was lying. Minho himself was all the proof a person could need. The Nephilim had an angelic beauty to him while at the same time had a devilish charm whenever someone was rumored to make him laugh or smile. Of course, Jisung has never seen it before, he's not even sure if Minho is capable of smiling after everything he's been through.

Jisung's heart fell seeing him alone. If both angels and demons rejected Minho, then he perhaps he's the earth's now. And if he's the earth's then his happiness is in Jisung's responsibilities now. Taking the squirrel's suggestion, he makes his way towards Minho. The closer he gets the more nervous the nymph becomes; However, he couldn't turn back. If no one was going to be there for him then Jisung was going to be there. Secretly though Minho's beauty was another factor that drew the boy in.

The Nephilim's silence was broken by the obvious footsteps coming towards him. Finding the source of the noise, he stares at the boy walking towards him. Quickly noting by how the plants around him seemed to grow greener and an almost unnaturally healthy glow, he knew the boy most definitely was some sort of nymph. "Why are you here?" Minho's defensive nature reveals itself as he tries to learn why the nymph came this way in the first place. Jisung froze in place, knowing the boy is already not pleased with his presence. "I don't mean any harm, I just don't want you to be alone." "You're looking for friendship? Why? Out of pity?" the words struck Jisung coldly. "It's an offer born out of kindness, are you going to accept it or not?" Jisung matched the level of sass that he was given from the Nephilim.

Minho starred back, he was shocked, someone actually talked back to his defensive questions. Jisung smiled at the boy's silence and sat down next to Minho. "I already know about you, so I'll introduce myself, My name is Han Jisung, and since I know what you are you should know I'm a forest nymph" Minho reflected on his correct assumption "So is that why you look like a squirrel?" the question blurted out of Minho rather quickly. Jisung blinked back at the boy, rather annoyed "You're not smart with that you know, I've heard it before"