you clicked your heels and wished for me

desc: part 2 of 'i missed your skin when you were east' it's basically just pwp

rating: nc-17

warning: i'm a slut for daddykink so like.. that may or may not pop up but if ur not into that just pretend it's like one of their names sksjsksk

-

Brendon Urie could not keep his hands off of Ryan Ross.

The kiss had started it. That small, small peck, turned into teeth and tongue, with Brendon pinning Ryan up against the wall, his palms smacking both of Ryan's thighs, then traveling down to his ass, a sigh leaving him as he felt him up, because god, Ryan had such an ass, and Brendon was right where he wanted to be, having the time of his life touching him.

Ryan was keening underneath him. He couldn't stop thinking about how much he needed this right now. And just as he was about to prepare himself for what was going to happen next, the latter pulled back, looking flustered and out of breath, "I can't do this."

Ryan just looks at him like, what the fuck?

Brendon bit his lip and ran a hand through his hair, gently putting Ryan back down and sitting back down on the couch again, "I have a wife, Ry.." He whispered and tapped his foot against the floor anxiously, "oh god, I just cheated on her, didn't I? I'm literally awful, oh my god, I just fucking cheated on my wife with you -"

"I.." Ryan gulped, staying right where he was. He couldn't believe he had let the fact that he was kissing a married man seconds ago slip his mind. God, he knew something was going to go wrong. It never fails.

"You, um," Brendon didn't look at him, clasping his hands together and deciding to focus on that, because it was so much better than seeing the look on Ryan's face. Was so much better than paying attention to the awkwardness between them, "you should probably go."

Ryan felt a pang of pain strike through his heart, like someone had taken a mallet and smashed it. He lowered his head and sighed, "Sorry for ever coming," He mumbled, "have a good night."

His hand reached for the door and he stopped himself. What the fuck was he running away for? He had wanted to see this man, for years now, and he's fucking there and he's leaving after not even fifteen minutes. Ryan's eyes filled with tears, his hand shaking as he moved it to push the door open. Welp, it was good while it lasted.

He hated Brendon Urie for the shit he just pulled. He was absolutely furious - he felt like a fucking bitch, for christs sake, taking his orders and leaving without so much as a protest. He understood that it wasn't his place to stay, because it literally wasn't his place, and he was getting kicked out. But he'd be lying if he said he wasn't affected.

However, Ryan's thoughts, which had almost overwhelmed him, were interrupted. It seemed as though Brendon had come to his senses and realized that Ryan was here for him. It seemed as though he had realized he was being an asshole, to say the least. "Wait," Brendon had called to him, Ryan's head snapping to look over, "I.. stay."

"Stay?"

"Stay. One night can't hurt, Ryan, and Sarah.." He looked like he really had to think about what he was about to say, "well - what Sarah doesn't know won't hurt her."

Ryan's eyes widened and he ran over to Brendon, quite literally pouncing onto his lap, their lips slamming together once again, Brendon's hands immediately placing themselves onto Ryan's ass, (because fucking seriously, that ass) grinding the older boy down against him.

Ryan whined, desperate and full of need, like an animal in heat, fingers running through Brendon's now tousled hair, tugging hard, a sudden wave of heat rushing through his body at the contact.