Chapter 13

I walk next to Juduan with my arm hooked around his as we make our way to the family dinning room. We've just been with each other for two days now; we already kissed and thinking about sharing skin. It's strange to say the least, but our relationship is far from being normal. I want to be able to make sound decisions with Juduan and my life. If the witch in the Upper East Mountain can break this memory spell, the past can hold dark secrets and only she can help me decipher it.

After, Juduan and I can actually start getting to know each other as mates. The half ass bond will not be present to stop us. I'll be able to possibly fully commit to being Queen of the werewolves.

"Do you guys have dinner as a family every night," I question as we near the dinning room.

"If you're anywhere near the castle, you're require to attend dinner," Juduan muse, "mother's rules."

"I like the idea," I admit to him, "you guys are busy most of the day running the kingdom and pack. Not counting attending to other packs and meetings. A reasonable dinner every night as a family makes since."

Juduan only hum thoughtfully in response, opening the dinning room door for me. I gave him a small nod in appreciation walking in to see everyone but the King and Queen seated at the table. Rajah and Eija sat in the seat Juduan and I fill just last night. Catharine was next to Eija right and Cressida was in the same seat. There attention turned to us as we entered the room.

"Nice of you to join us brother," Rajah announce from his seat with a smile.

"Was going to say the same to you brother," Juduan retort, pulling out the chair next to Cressida for me.

I send them a smile before rubbing cheeks with Cressida while sitting down. A sickening wave of nausea flow over me as my eyes set on Catharine. Her gaze was focus on Juduan and my mate alone. He took his seat next to me placing a hand on my thigh. A single touch calm the unsettled and angered feeling inside me.

"Catharine," Juduan acknowledge, "I hope your day was well."

Catharine face beams at Juduan with a genuine smile, "You know a day is never failed with the Queen."

"Oh, so she does speak," Cressida mumbles lowly with a mocking brow.

"I was starting to worried," Rajah voice with fake concern, "thought you couldn't speak without your daily mouth excercise on my brothers..."

"Now, now, Rajah," Eija interrupts him before he could finish his statement, "no need to hit below the belt."

I can see that Rajah wasn't like his brother. I'm getting a more rebellious vibe from him while Juduan is more traditional. There's a tension with the two brothers that's not hostile but strain.

"I recommend that you don't speak out of line with our parents," Juduan voice calmly ignoring his brother insinuate insult.

"Whatever," he waves off, "I'm only here to help you and my sister in law."

The door to the dinning room opens revealing the King and Queen themselves. The room instantly fell silent as everyone shift straighter in their seat. I look over the extravagant red peplum dress Juduan mother wore. My eyes snap over to see Catharine dress up for the occasion as well in a white and black tea dress. I look down to my causal attire with a frown.

"Evening everyone...Rajah," the Queen voice with suprise, "I didn't know you returned home."

"It's good to see you mother," Rajah acknowledged lowly.

She hums in response taking her seat at the end of table. The King made sure his mate was seated comfortably before moving to take his.

"Your mother and I wasn't expecting a full table," he says looking over the table, "but we always prepare accordingly."