(2)

Stan's PoV

While Kyle was walking to Wendy's party

I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss. Wendy ran her hands through my hair, telling me how much she cared about me. I felt bad deep down in my gut, but her pull was to great on me. Every time I closed my eyes or my thoughts wandered they would always end up on the same person. It was practically killing me that I couldn't tell him how I felt without possibly losing him forever.

Wendy kept saying something over and over again but I was busy thinking of someone a lot closer to my heart. But damn I'd be wrong to say that she wasn't addicting. I knew about her using me to get closer to Cartman but every time we kissed or touched, I felt electricity flow between us and I hate to say that I loved it.

Our make out session quickly ended when I heard a knock at the door. I quickly bolted, feeling a flutter deep in my chest. I threw the door open, only to be graced with Kyle and his vibrant green hat. I felt my neck get hot, and the next few minutes seemed to fly past. Before long, Wendy was talking about something and I was trying to get Kyle's attention. He looked so in thought that I almost started to stop and stare at him.

His freckles and his eyes always seemed to distract me at the worst possible times. Before long he bolted towards Wendy and eagerly said he would play. I was shocked for a moment. Kyle never was one for party games with girls. He had some difficult memories with that stuff.

The game was about to start and I realized I was still standing by the door. I had lost track of time again by thinking about my Super Best Friend. I shook my head a bit before sliding into the circle next to Kyle. He kept looking away from me and I felt a small pang in my chest. It hurt that he was ignoring me, and all I wanted to do was grab his hand. So instead of risking everything I slowly slid my hand towards his, and looked away.

A was fighting an urge to get closer to him, when I looked down to see that his hand was now a centimeter away from mine. My heart started to jackhammer away to the point where I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. I took a deep breath and tried to focus the best I could on the rules, only catching a few bits and pieces here and there. It was so hard to concentrate with Kyle right next to me. I kept fighting the urge to wrap my hand in his or put my hand on his thigh.

I kept sneaking glances towards him when I thought he wasn't looking. Before long, Butter's landed on me and dared me to high five Craig. I let out a sigh of relief and quickly did the dare. I spun the bottle, praying to God that it would land on Kyle. I just wanted to be able to do something, anything, with him, even if it was a stupid dare to hug me.

The bottle flew around in a circle, slowing down just as it got near Kyle. I held my breath as it slowed down.

I wasn't that disappointed, but I felt another pang of guilt and slight jealousy burst inside of me. I made up a random Dare even though I knew Wendy would decline it to kiss me.

And that's exactly what she did.

We both leaned in and for once I hardly felt a thing as we kissed. It wasn't deep or short. It was perfect since we've had 'practice.'

I felt a shift to the right of me where Kyle was and I thought nothing of it until Wendy and I broke apart. For the first time in ages, I didn't want more of the Testaburger girl. I just needed to find the red-headed boy. I laughed the kiss off like everyone else, but lied saying I had to go to the bathroom.

I walked outside instead and pulled out my phone. I immediately started walking towards Kyle's house while simultaneously calling him.

I made it to his house without a single answer. I began texting him, growing increasingly worried. I knocked on the door, and Ike answered it.

"Kyle's not here. I'm busy." he said, a bit out of breath. I assumed Firkle was over.

I immediately turned around and decided to head back to the party. Maybe he never left? Or maybe he went back there?

I just hope I could find him, but part of me was wondering why exactly had he left? He was used to Wendy and I kissing but he just up and vanished.

I decided to ditch the party and walk around for a bit.

I needed to either get Kyle out of my head, or Wendy.

Only one of those was going to be possible, but I'm not sure which yet.

I ended up at Starks Pond, mind swimming, and saw someone else who had the same idea as me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya! I made another 'chapter' which basically means the prologue is almost done, but I'm not sure if I should keep it the prologue or not because I have an idea for either way. Also Goddammit Kyle, why are you being a jealous punk. Yikes, Well, here who ever reads this. Have fun! -Author~Chan