Epilogue. (Sequel?!)

Kyle's PoV

Freshman year of college.

I plopped on my dorm room mattress. 

I was utterly exhausted. This week had been extremely hectic and busy, not to mention lonely. I missed South Park. I missed Stan. We had made up and were friends again. I had missed Tweek and Craig. They had risen to my top group of friends. Heck, I even missed Cartman.

But mainly, I missed Kenny. 

We had officially started dating openly a month after the street kiss and had been inseparable since. I had gotten lucky enough to get a basketball scholarship across the U.S. It was a full ride, meaning I only had to pay a travel fee. Kenny on the other hand, he couldn't afford college, even though he wanted to attend. 

We decided to try long distance, but it was hard. I was now roughly two hours ahead of him, so it was difficult to call in the mornings. I basically lived to hear his voice at night. We would talk for hours until one of us dozed off. We tried to video chat as often as possible too, but it was harder for him to find a time when he could use some of Tweek's electronic equipment. 

In general, I missed Kenny, but nothing was helping.

I felt a buzz from my phone. Apparently I had landed on it when I fell backwards. I sighed before pulling it out from under me. It was a text from Kenny. Before I even read it, I felt my face break out into a smile. He always did that to me, and I hated it.

1 Message from Kenny to you.

2:45 PM: You unpacked and settled in yet? I'm dying to see your face on video chat. :(

I sent a quick text back, pulling out my laptop and powering it on. Once it was set up, I started bouncing my leg up and down with excitement.

A moment later, I accepted an incoming call from Tweek's username. Kenny's smiling face filled my screen. I immediately noticed a bruise underneath one of his eyes.

"Kenny, what the fuck did I tell you? You have to be more careful babe. I want to see you in one piece when I come back from break." I said, laughing with a hint of worry. 

Kenny rolled his eyes. 

"Kyle, I'm not two. I can look out for myself. You know this." he said with a wink. I blushed a little, rolling my own eyes too.

We talked for what felt like mere minutes, but actually turned out to be hours. Before long he had to go, and I was filled with a sense of loneliness again.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A few days passed, and I was even lonelier. Kenny had texted saying he would be working a lot more hours to get enough money to surprise Karen for her birthday and wouldn't be able to talk as often. I was currently laying on the same spot I had been at earlier, when my phone buzzed. I grabbed it to read Kenny's message.

It simply stated, "What was your dorm number again?" I was confused. I sent a quick reply, and waited. He then called me.

I answered. 

"Hey hun." he said, happiness clear in his voice.

"What's up?" I asked, voice clearly implying slight worry.

"Guess what?" he asked.

I sighed before sitting up on my bed.

"Ken, what? Can you please just tell me? I've had a long day of classes." I said, slightly whining.

I could practically hear the eye roll coming from the other side of the phone. 

A sharp knock cut off my thoughts.

I groaned before saying a quick apology and hanging up. I pulled myself up from the bed, and walked over to the door.

I pulled open the door, a clear look of annoyance stuck on my face.

My heart immediately began beating twenty times faster. The person in front of me absolutely took my breathe away. I felt a blush grow across my face and the back of my neck as I stared at the tall, lanky boy in front of me.

He wore a clean white shirt with ripped jeans, dirty converse, and an orange hoodie tied around his waist.

 "Hey hun." Kenny said, leaning against my door frame.

At that moment, I didn't give any fucks, or want to know how, I just wanted to give my boyfriend a huge hug. 

So I did.

And maybe a kiss or two.

Or three.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya! Well, I'm sad to say it, but, 'Confusion.' is sadly over. I honestly feel like crying rn because I spent so much time on this and tbh I fricking love Kenny and the way Tamaytka draws him, like "Damn." I also didn't really know how this story would end during the first few chapters and kind of went with what my fingers typed out. I may put out a sequel that goes with this chapter if I get enough reads on this story in the coming weeks before school. again, I really loved writing this and I hope whoever gets this far enjoyed reading it too! -Author~Chan.